• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Doing In Zelda?

Requiem Of Spirit

It's a secret to everybody...
I'm (re)playing Ocarina Of Time 3D. :) Currently playing through the Water Temple in Masterquest.

Update: I have finished the Water Temple, got the Lens Of Truth from Kakariko's Well and I'm ready to start the Spirit Temple! :^^:

Last edited:
I'm currently playing Ocarina Of Time Master Quest (on GameCube) with my son. We currently just got to Hyrule Castle Town after completing Inside The Deku Tree. I've beaten the normal Ocarina Of Time on 3DS, but never the original. Chose Master Quest just to mix it up a bit.

Also, by myself, I am playing through Majora's Mask (also on GameCube). This is a game that I have never been able to stand playing before, I really don't like time limits in any game and this one always really got on my nerves. Also as someone who has struggled with depression a lot, all the negative tones and feeling of impending doom really effected me. Being in a better state in my life now, I decided to give it another try. I think I'm finally getting the hang of the time system (still annoying). I'm currently on my way to the Swamp Temple.

So I'd only ever played the 3D Zelda's before. But this year, in order to celebrate the 35th anniversary and tide myself over until SSHD and BotW2, I've started to pick up the 2D titles off the WiiU e-shop. First was PH, which isn't half bad. I was about to finish the last visit to the Temple of the Ocean King, but I started the Minish Cap first. It's so much fun that I can't go back to PH now! I'm about to enter the Fortress of Winds.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
So I'd only ever played the 3D Zelda's before. But this year, in order to celebrate the 35th anniversary and tide myself over until SSHD and BotW2, I've started to pick up the 2D titles off the WiiU e-shop. First was PH, which isn't half bad. I was about to finish the last visit to the Temple of the Ocean King, but I started the Minish Cap first. It's so much fun that I can't go back to PH now! I'm about to enter the Fortress of Winds.
I had lots of fun with Minish Cap. It's not the best zelda game by a longshot, but it's very charming and capcom did an excellent job on it all things considered

I had lots of fun with Minish Cap. It's not the best zelda game by a longshot, but it's very charming and capcom did an excellent job on it all things considered

Yeah I just finished it recently (though still working towards 100% completion), and yes, charming is the perfect word to describe it. I had a great time with it, so I'm a little sad that it's over. At this point, I'm also curious how it will stack up against the other 2D games as I get them under my belt.

Also, it's cool to see that others are playing the Minish Cap right now. I hope you enjoy it @Chevywolf30

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
In Zelda games, I'm gonna have to go back through the Cave of Ordeals in TP to get a Poe I missed from there so I can achieve 100% in that game. I'm gonna get a Switch and BotW (as well as a few other games) soon afterwards.
Something Zelda- related I'm doing is i figured out the ocarina notes on the piano so I've been playing the song of storms, song of healing, Sara's Song, song of time, etc...

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Lately I've been spending some time practicing Majora's Mask, trying to come up with a good route to do a single cycle challenge. In the original game, it is possible and has been done before, but I'm trying to route it myself. So far, I've managed to get to Snowhead Temple by 4PM on the first day but just barely don't have enough time to get Epona, so I need to optimize a little more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom