• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Doing In Zelda?

AoL-Getting ready to tackle the Great Palace.

TLoZ 2nd Quest-I'm searching for the 6th dungeon. Haven't found it yet, but I did find a potion shop in an unusual area and level 9.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Just beat Ocarina of Time for the first time. I had a save file on my 3DS from years back where I had gotten as far as beating the Shadow Temple but somehow my save got corrupted. Pulled a save from around where I had left off and finished it today in an emulator.

iDarkLink

Sage of the Dark World
I'm...
- Playing through The Wind Waker on GCN
- Slowly collecting the rest of the series (just got my copies of Link's Awakening and Link's Awakening DX in the mail today)
- Writing the script to a video on the original Zelda
- Playing OOTR every so often with a friend

It's wild just how much I'm getting back into Zelda now, but I wouldn't have it any other way rn

Just finished a rando race ;). Do many people here do ALTTPR or ZOOTR here? (or even z1/z2 rando)

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Playing Spirit Tracks for the first time. Just finished the boss of the Forest Temple. I really like how Zelda is depicted in this game versus her other incarnations as well as how she is part of the gameplay to some extent. I'm also enjoying the music quite a bit. I've started to get used to the stylus controls (using a thick Wii U stylus instead of the 3DS stylus helps) but blowing in the mic is clunky and annoying no matter how it's implemented.

Watching Dinraal do his thing. He's so cool.

latest

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom