• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Doing In Zelda?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Just levelled Wizzro all the way up to level 255 and now I'm working on the final 5 pieces of Ganon's Mane to complete all badges for Toon zelda and then all badges for every character are complete

I'm playing Ocarina of Time, (again), and in the beginning statement of Navi & the Great Deku Tree, he says something like "The Kokiri Forest is the barrier to protect from evil" or something & that part never made sense to me. The Kokiri Forest is on the edge of the plane of Hyrule so I'm not sure how it would be a barrier for anything? I guess I could understand if someone tried to use the forest for the shortcuts but I don't think someone would just happen upon the forest without knowing it was there. Any ideas?

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
I'm playing Ocarina of Time, (again), and in the beginning statement of Navi & the Great Deku Tree, he says something like "The Kokiri Forest is the barrier to protect from evil" or something & that part never made sense to me. The Kokiri Forest is on the edge of the plane of Hyrule so I'm not sure how it would be a barrier for anything? I guess I could understand if someone tried to use the forest for the shortcuts but I don't think someone would just happen upon the forest without knowing it was there. Any ideas?
I'm assuming that there's some kind of energy barrier? or something of the sort that keeps monsters out, which disappears when the deku tree passes away

Playing Phantom Hourglass for the first time. Just beat the Ice Temple today. The game is really amazing and makes a really good use of various features of DS. I especially liked the parts of Goron dungeon where you control two characters at once, or the third boss of the game which uses the split screen really well. I wish this game was more popular.
On a completely different note, which one of the three fairies should I keep equipped? Yellow fairy allows you to shoot sword beams, blue gives increased defense and red one doubles sword damage.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Beating the crap out of Ganon'fury. Ganon is now level 238 and all I have left is stage 4 in Survival battle. I should have played this before so I wouldn't have had succh a touch time collecting all items for Toon zelda's badges. of course, now that I got all badges of every character complete the enemies drop their materials like water. The fools :P

I've always just thought the Deku Tree served as for protection for the forest. I don't think it'd reach other areas.

The fact Ganon wasn't able to take the emerald from the Deku Tree and that monsters don't turn up there until he's dead kind of backs this up.

Or maybe it was the emerald doing it and removing it broke the protective barrier it blessed upon the forest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom