• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Doing In Zelda?

Playing with Twilight Princess on the Wii and Ocarnia of Time on the New 2DS XL. Going to play Majora's Mask after beating Ocarnia of Time once again and the 3DS remakes of both N64 classics is highly recommended since the game runs more smoothly on the 3DS family of devices.

Then time to make another run at beating Oracle of Seasons followed by Ages.

I have been playing Zelda like crazy since last summer and that desire to play Zelda games have not gone away for awhile which isn't normal for me. :)

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Making my way through Tri-Force Heroes for the first time, I ended up completing the first five worlds today.
How's the online activity? Still plenty of active players or? If you're doing single player
May the gods have mercy on thy soul.

Playing with Twilight Princess on the Wii and Ocarnia of Time on the New 2DS XL. Going to play Majora's Mask after beating Ocarnia of Time once again and the 3DS remakes of both N64 classics is highly recommended since the game runs more smoothly on the 3DS family of devices.

Then time to make another run at beating Oracle of Seasons followed by Ages.

I have been playing Zelda like crazy since last summer and that desire to play Zelda games have not gone away for awhile which isn't normal for me. :)

Beat Twilight Princess on the Wii last week and just beat Oracle of Seasons last night and input the code in Oracle of Ages. Just had one full run in the Zora dungeon in Majora's Mask and hoping to beat Majora's Mask since that would mean I have beaten all the 3D Zelda games. I'm also getting going in Link's Adventure on the NES on either the Switch or New 2DS XL since I never beat that game.

Still great to get two Zelda games off the list of games I have yet to beat. As of this morning they are:

Oracle of Seasons (soon I think)
Link's Adventure
Majora's Mask (soon I think)
Cadence of Hyrule
Hyrule Warriors
Triforce Heroes
Spirit Tracks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom