• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tears of the Kingdom What Are You Doing in TotK?

I've been finding shrines in every area of the map so I can fast travel at a later point to then open the towers - think I've done 60 shrines so far so plenty to go. Also completed the Geoglyphs quest.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Took care of the monsters on Eventide, dropped below to pick up a Very Important piece of armor, then spent like 2 hours going over Hyrule Castle for the Hylian Shield.

There's just not as much to the castle, and the shield was down in the basement/dungeon last time, so I'm wondering if there's something I'm missing, some puzzle or moveable wall, or if it's down in the depths somewhere. I did go down there and followed some caves, but based on the nature of them and the name of the area being "gloom's approach" I suspected final boss so I skedaddled.

Ninja

Well well well
After putting it off for so long I finally took care of the great fairies. The band is adorable and their version of Epona's song is chef's kiss.

For the main story, I'm on the final one, however that will be on hold for a long time as I fully want to explore the depths, get more armor sets, and "farm" more upgrade materials.

Anyone know where I can find Hestu after meeting him the first time? Got loads of Korok seeds I want to cash in...

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Just doing shrines and exploring the depths for now. I’m tempted to 100% it but I don’t know if I wanna do all the koroks…

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Still procrastinating on going back to lookout landing like the game wants me to. I finished up the main quest in Hateno Village as well as all the Stable quests. I'm going to try and do all of the side adventures (not to be confused with side quests) before continuing with the main story.

Just going after the final few shrines and caves. Also filling out the depths map and trying to find all of its points of interest. Beat the main story already and am a little worn out from playing the game so much. Taking a break at the moment.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I'm working towards Gerudo Desert, but I'm doing the same thing I've been doing in this game and in BotW, I see something that looks interesting, do a sidequest, go to grab something I need, do other stuff while I'm getting said thing, I take several hours just getting around to my goal. I did find a monster camp with 5 or 6 monsters there in the depths and was halfway through it when I realized that I was fighting silver monsters. Took them out pretty easily though. :cool:

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I just finished the game! My God, what an amazing ride that was. I have so many thoughts that I need to gather coherently elsewhere at some point, but yeah. TotK new favorite Zelda.

So, game clear at 205 hours. I missed 4 side quests. Map completion is at 80.69%. Gonna figure out which quests I missed and I'll finally take a break from the game for a bit.

I think I’m at over 100 hours by now for sure. Got more than half the lightroots lit up, 125 shrines completed, fully done the labyrinth stuff in the northeast, finally completed the rumors for the gazette thing, and began getting more of the armor sets. Tbh I don’t feel that guilty looking up where exactly to find stuff, especially in the depths, since the game often marks stuff off for you anyway. Really I’m just glad to have both the Wind Waker tunic and and FD set. Still feel like I have so much left to do…don’t really care to fight any gleeoks at all but I’d feel bad if I didn’t get the photo for Kilton(or was it Koltin).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom