• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tears of the Kingdom What Are You Doing in TotK?

I figured we should have one of these threads to talk about what we're doing in TotK like we had for BotW.

Feel free to share your progress in this massive adventure.

I just got off the Great Sky Island and had a lot of fun up there.

Lots of fun experiences already. Fusing my sword with a minecart, freaking out at seeing my first Like Like, and the battle against the Flux Construct was fantastic. I loved its cube form in particular.

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
Okay, what the actual crap is up with the animation where you run off of the lilly pads at the very beginning?! Link falls into the water and looks like he's still falling for like an entire half a second. His head goes under the water and his arms stay out for well beyond the extent of an oversight. This has better not indicate a lack of polish in the rest of the game or I'm going to be disappointed.

Last edited:

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I keep meaning to go to Rito village to complete the main quest mission there, but I just spent like an hour underground. I did find a chest with the OoT tunic and I really freaking hope the TP tunic is also out there because that would be dope. If someone else has already found it, pls tell me.

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
I just finished like the tutorial and I'm now in Hyrule starting that crisis in hyrule quest but also doing some exploring as well. I have done like two shrines, I'm not sure if I want to do more shrines before progressing or just going with the flow. I'm really enjoying a lot of the characters so far. I'm really happy to see that flower lady has returned.

RamboBambiBambo

RamboBambiBamboBingoBongoBoiyo
Currently I am wandering around trying to see if I can find a Picori Village.

Early builds of BotW had them in the game but the idea was scrapped. Other scrapped ideas have come around in TotK so I am hoping to bump into a tiny village while exploring.

Either that, or that they might become DLC content.

Picori.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom