• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tears of the Kingdom What Are You Doing in TotK?

Oathkeeper95

The Oath of Kinbaku, Tzion, Terra, and Iscariot.
It’s funny, the first thing I did after booting up the game was head to Kakariko, but I couldn’t beat the shrine there without the glider.

Now I Just did the first depths quest to upgrade the Purah pad! Disciplining myself to play the game instead of spending hours on YouTube is difficult, but I never have trouble once I actually start.

I think I’ll try to find some warm clothes and head to the lucky cover gazette!
Nevermind , I left my switch on my work truck and it went on the highway :((( looks like I’m out 370$

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Running around the Great Plateau trying to find the Shrine of Resurrection because I heard there's something cool there. I did find the Yiga mask, so it hasn't been a total waste of time.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Well, my current objective is to knock out a few more of the newspaper quests and then do a lot in the sky islands, but I just spent a couple of hours in the depths, ended up under Gerudo Desert for the Master Khoga faceoff there.

I'm not doing anything in TOTK because I don't own a copy of the game (and I most likely never will), but I'm watching a Let's Play video series and I'm watching what others have been doing in the game as I watch the video series to the end, I'm like 15 steps behind everyone else and couldn't watch most of the series live since I was so busy with medical appointments, house cleaning, responsibilities, etc, but I'm like half way through the video series now, I'm at part 33, the Zora armor and where Luke and Amber are getting ready to tackle the Water Temple (though I think they tackle the temple itself in part 35):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOVIEMlULZI&list=PLzG_3q50DuPk6mv6PU0KBD1LT2hh1BGQj&index=52

I freaking love Luke and Amber's commentary when they play, they have a good sense of humor and they have interesting things to say about the games and also about their projects. This is the main reason why I enjoy watching their Let's Play TOTK video series. You'll find the whole Let's Play TOTK video series in my playlist that you can access from the link above.

By the way, I find Zora lore very complicated, confusing and all over the place in the several games featuring them, feel free to reply to my post here if you want:

https://www.zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/what-made-you-sad-today.65146/page-20#post-1408053

Have a nice day folks,

Kat.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Knocking out stable quests still, I don't know how close I am but after the last one I did, I got the 2nd piece of the froggy armor, so I imagine I'm about 2/3 of the way there. Also I was trying to get into the castle and fell into the chasm under it, didn't really find anything interesting.

I’ve only got one segment of battery left to go before I figure out what else can be done with it. Did all the Kohga stuff in the Depths, have maybe half or a little less of the Lightroots on. At about 113 shrines done, there must be more than 120 but I’ve heard very different numbers from folks, but I want to clear them all before I go for the end of the game. Got about a dozen I have unlocked but untouched, and one where I have to find a large horse to give to a guy - scary when I looked around for it and ran into some hands. Fought those thinking maybe the horse would appear, but nope, nada.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Raided the castle, gave myself some decent bows for once, then I went to get the Master Sword.

THAT was creepy. The way everyone in Korok Forest was just... frozen, and then the fact that there was a chasm INSIDE the Deku tree... They coulda done a bit more with it, but it was still plenty creepy as it was. Also, that was my first time actually fighting the gloom hands/Phantom Ganon, and even tho it was in such a tight area, it wasn't too awful. It was hard, but not frustratingly so. Still not gonna make a habit out of fighting them tho.

Not really sure what I'm gonna do next. I've been on a roll of knocking out stable quests, so I might do a few more of those. The only 2 geoglyphs I have left are in the direction of Gerudo Desert so I can just pick them up on the way. I think soon I'll set it in my mind to mosey off towards Eldin and see what's plaguing the Gorons:. :goron:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom