• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Monster Hunter What are you doing in MH?

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
atm just putting together some more sets for Sunbreak
not much else to do but that and pop into hubs here and there to help other players complete quests and finish ones I've yet to do myself

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
The grind for final boss weapons is slow (damned thing barely drops any plates), but other than that, not doing much else other than joining in on hunts as the updates drop. Might go for the Rath variant weapons too.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I finished grinding myself all the way to anomaly research level 100 last night, and I've finished augmenting all my main weapons. There's still a ton of other weapons I play on the side that I can augment but I'll probably work on that very slowly over the course of future updates. Those anomaly investigations are so much fun and so challenging. I really love Sunbreak's endgame. One of the best monhun endgames since GenU.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I maxed the qurious crafting for all of my main weapons at long last. I have maxed one in each element for dual blades, great sword, switch axe, hammer, and sword and shield, plus some extra status weapons. Been slowburning that for so many months. Now I can focus on grinding my ranks to the max. My research level is at 259 and I intend to take that all the way to 300 so I can try the super afflicted hunts. My hunter rank is at 926 so I've got my first real shot at reaching 999 in my whole history of playing monhun so I definitely want to do that, as well.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
2023090209261400-6C53F6F49C292FD1C2157D3E0D773577.jpg

I did The Thing. I'm officially a Big Boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom