• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What Are You Doing In BOTW?

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
As I type this, I'm watching the culmination of my wife's 150ish hours in BotW. I'm currently watching her force her way through Calamity Ganon by using Daruk's protection to reflect attacks-because she never learned how to flurry rush. Even the devs knew that non-gamers and new gamers would need a way to beat the game. What a great game.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
As I type this, I'm watching the culmination of my wife's 150ish hours in BotW. I'm currently watching her force her way through Calamity Ganon by using Daruk's protection to reflect attacks-because she never learned how to flurry rush. Even the devs knew that non-gamers and new gamers would need a way to beat the game. What a great game.
I'm terrible at flurry rushes and parrying so I had to do basically the same thing, lol. Fortunately enough his attacks are easy to dodge while you wait for it to refill.

RamboBambiBambo

RamboBambiBamboBingoBongoBoiyo
Currently hoping that BotW2 fixes the random storms stopping my climbing at random.
I just ~love~ getting half-way up a large mountain or cliff and having to slip down because I passed into the next region and suddenly it is raining and impeding my progress.

HOPEFULLY we get better climbing gear that negates this effect.
Odd that wearing the Full Climbing Gear set in BotW does not already do this at default.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I've cleared out Death Mountain for my second Beast and now I stand at the entrance to the Great Hyrule Forest. I'm not yet able to get the Master Sword, though. I dont plan on getting it for a while yet, either. I want to do all four Beasts AND the Champion's Ballad without it. Only then will I get it, and then I'll immediately do all three Sword Trials right after. That's the plan for this run. Also will do all this without warping. I haven't warped once yet and I don't plan to. No fast travel.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
After spending a lot of time running around southern Hyrule, I finally entered the Desert. I just finished clearing out all the pre-beast content as well as the Highlands. I am now ready to fight Naboris. After that, I just gotta do the post-beast content and then I'll just have Tabantha and Hebra left to cover. Then I still gotta do the Champion's Ballad and Master Trials and finish any remaining sidequests and such... It's still a long road.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Just beat Medoh so I'm getting closer to the end. As expected, I won't finish before the end of the year. I might not even finish before holiday break is over... I still have to clear out the Hebra region, do the Champion's Ballad, get the Master Sword and do the Master Trials, finish up the remaining main quests and sidequests, and THEN I will be done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom