• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What Are You Doing In BOTW?

Putting off doing the Yiga Clan hideout part. Hate it. Done a lot of shrines I didn’t bother with/find first time I played the game - got 17 left to do.

Dapperchihiro123

I got a key! Let me find a door!
I agree with you both. I am very far into the game, and if I need to get op weapons just go to the coliseum.

Currently trying to fight the blight in Naboris-the illusory one, tried 3 times now and he beats me each time.
Wish I could wear the Thunder mask or the rubber suit, it’s the last phase with the fast hits combined with lightning!
I hate Naboris, I always find that beast hard!

Requiem Of Spirit

It's a secret to everybody...
Currently taming horses for fun. :) Of course, I named one "Epona". Also doing various main quests, sidequests, and shrines.

Finally got the Blight in the Illusory fight in Naboris!
Failed 3 times. So went off and did some searching out of elusive shrines, found some more Korok seeds, killed some more Moldugas then went back and gave that Blight hell!
I still need quite a few more Shrines, I need 3 more hearts! If anyone thinks of a really obscure Shrine let me know please.

Finally got the Blight in the Illusory fight in Naboris!
Failed 3 times. So went off and did some searching out of elusive shrines, found some more Korok seeds, killed some more Moldugas then went back and gave that Blight hell!
I still need quite a few more Shrines, I need 3 more hearts! If anyone thinks of a really obscure Shrine let me know please.
One of the most commonly missed shrines is Mijah Rokee Shrine.
It is near Hyrule Ridge on a hill called Washa's Bluff. The only way to make it appear is by taking off all of your armor and standing on the pedestal during a blood moon.
The shrine near the Great Fairy in the Gerudo region is elusive since the Great Fairy is fairly hard to find.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom