• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What Are You Doing In BOTW?

Hyrule Bass can be found pretty reliably in the pond next to the tower. If you can’t find *any* though, there’s also a third way to get the doublet... which is by not getting it. Do the mountain with only cold res meals or by carrying torches or any other method that keeps you alive, without speaking to the old man, and he’ll leave it in a chest in his house for you after you complete the Plateau.

I must have run into a bug. Once I completed the Magnesis shrine the fish appeared. Restarted the game and went straight from the tower to that shrine again and the fish were there. It's if you try to get them before activating the tower that seems to be the problem... And thanks, yes I knew about the third way but I'd forgotten about it.

what I just did in Breath of the Wild an hour ago is that i beat the game. Since I had all 4 Divine Beasts, They helped weaken Calam Ganon so the final battle was short.

Then for Dark Beast Ganon it was pretty much run circles around him/it and use the Light Bow and boom. End of game. Time to move on playing other videogames like Tales of Vesperia or something

I must have run into a bug. Once I completed the Magnesis shrine the fish appeared. Restarted the game and went straight from the tower to that shrine again and the fish were there. It's if you try to get them before activating the tower that seems to be the problem... And thanks, yes I knew about the third way but I'd forgotten about it.

I think the only Fish you will find before activating the tower are in the pool below where you first meet the old man after the tower there are more about!

I defeated Ganon on my first play through back in January but didn’t complete all the shrines, get all armours, masks or Korok seeds.

Just picked it up again as I love the game and want to take it at a slower pace, build up my supplies and rupees and try and 100% it. Just got the paraglider and ready to explore this beautiful, amazing world all over again!

Spent a few hours going from Hateno Tower down to the beach, then following the beach all the way round to Lurelin Village. Picked up so many gems, treasure chests, ancient parts etc. that I missed first time around. Quite enjoying using spear type weapons at the moment!

Just found Hetsu again and got 4 expansions to my weapon inventory, and 1 to my bow. Now after Switch is fully charged it's time to go back to all the areas I've been and slay those evil, dastardly boss monsters, and get lots of amber (currently at 200).

Waffle Dee

A Waddle Dee who works at Kirby’s Café
Completing the map, visiting all the dragon and springs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom