• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What Are You Doing In BOTW?

PoeFacedKilla

Hylian Killer Bee
Finally picked it back up for my second play through. I actually started it last year when COVID struck and I got to through the Rito dungeon but didn’t do much other than that. The last week I’ve made some progress though gotten myself up to ten hearts, beat the Zora dungeon, finished filling out the map, bought the house and now I’ve just collected enough ancient gear to get the Ancient Curaiss and was in the process of gathering supplies to sell to get the 2K needed. At this point it looks like I’ll be hooked just in time to start SS and put off finishing the second play through for a few months.

Just started again. All enemies are stronger and the Master Sword took more than 11 hearts to pull this time!
Weird as I’m doing the normal run!

I have found that when I start a new game the first enemies tend to be a lot stronger than before, I die easier and as I said this time the Master Sword played hard to get!
Its almost like the game learns from before!

What ive been doing in Zelda Breath of Wild for the past week and half

exploring every nook and cranny and beating 3 of the Divine beasts. I still have the Zora Dvine Beast to do. killed my first regular Lynel a couple of days ago.

Now im just wandering around everywhere lookin for korok seeds so i can upgrade my weapons inventory storage

I’ve completed all main quests, shrine quests, side quests, gotten all armour, updated all of it, completed all DLC, completed the compendium, gotten all korok seeds, got 999 of many items, gotten 999,999 rupees.

It was an amazing experience, but I’m definitely burned out on it now. Won’t be playing the game for a very long time.

So I discovered there was another way of getting the warm doublet off the old man on the Great Plateau (I'd already gotten it off the top of the highest hill). But when playing Master Mode there's no fish in any of the ponds, so I can't make his favourite meal. Anyone run into this issue?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
So I discovered there was another way of getting the warm doublet off the old man on the Great Plateau (I'd already gotten it off the top of the highest hill). But when playing Master Mode there's no fish in any of the ponds, so I can't make his favourite meal. Anyone run into this issue?
Hyrule Bass can be found pretty reliably in the pond next to the tower. If you can’t find *any* though, there’s also a third way to get the doublet... which is by not getting it. Do the mountain with only cold res meals or by carrying torches or any other method that keeps you alive, without speaking to the old man, and he’ll leave it in a chest in his house for you after you complete the Plateau.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom