• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What Are You Doing In BOTW?

I do that, so far I think I’ve played it about 5 or 6 times, was really useful through the Lockdowns!
I did find that there were a few subtle differences here and there, this time, so far, I’ve found a stalking guardian where there wasn’t one before and a couple of characters have said different things & reacted differently! There is one area on the way to the Gerudo stable that has changed as well.

Enemies seem to gang up more then a year or so ago. Do you think a secret update happened? The Great Plateau gets more lightning storms as if it was the jungle region where usually storms were pretty mild and quick hitting there when they did happen. Now they last for hours with Ohio River Valley style lightning. If you've ever seen there type of severe lightning you'll know what I'm talking about!

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Enemies seem to gang up more then a year or so ago. Do you think a secret update happened? The Great Plateau gets more lightning storms as if it was the jungle region where usually storms were pretty mild and quick hitting there when they did happen. Now they last for hours with Ohio River Valley style lightning. If you've ever seen there type of severe lightning you'll know what I'm talking about!
are you playing on master mode?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I fully intended to go to the Rito village to start on that divine beast quest, but I kept noticing things and ended up not going there. I did see a dragon tho.

This time, the game has thrown storm after storm at me and the Bobolkins seem stronger than last time even met some white ones which I didn’t expect to see so soon!

I just did the Special Delivery quest. Pretty weird! Are we supposed to think Sasan and Finley are equivalent ages?

The Zora have a very long life, Prince Zidon was a small boy when Link was made a Champion originally so yes Sasan & Finley are probably a similar age!
Just a bit weird all the same!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom