• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What Are You Doing In BOTW?

dtc

Almost fully built my house and getting closer to a max stamina bar, also began to farm wood to rebuild tarrey town while i look randomly for shrines, might do the trial of the sword but from what i have heard the lizalfos in room 10 aren't any good on master mode...

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Almost fully built my house and getting closer to a max stamina bar, also began to farm wood to rebuild tarrey town while i look randomly for shrines, might do the trial of the sword but from what i have heard the lizalfos in room 10 aren't any good on master mode...
The silver lizals in that room can be tricky if you're not prepared. A good strategy is to separate them; I find a spin attack to send one flying into the water and then luring the other one along the bridge away from the camp is the best way to do this. Then, use a fast hitting weapon like a sword or spear to hammer it, BUT make sure you stop the combo before the last hit so it doesn't go flying. If you do that right, you can keep up a constant barrage of attacks and it'll be really hard for it to slip away and heal. Eating a 30 minute triple attack boost (achieved by adding a dragon material to the recipe) before you go into the trial reduces your margin for error, too. Headshots and just bow attacks in general are also a good way to keep its regeneration in check if it does manage to get the slip on you, and Stasis+ is another viable option to close that gap.

Reactions: dtc

dtc

The silver lizals in that room can be tricky if you're not prepared. A good strategy is to separate them; I find a spin attack to send one flying into the water and then luring the other one along the bridge away from the camp is the best way to do this. Then, use a fast hitting weapon like a sword or spear to hammer it, BUT make sure you stop the combo before the last hit so it doesn't go flying. If you do that right, you can keep up a constant barrage of attacks and it'll be really hard for it to slip away and heal. Eating a 30 minute triple attack boost (achieved by adding a dragon material to the recipe) before you go into the trial reduces your margin for error, too. Headshots and just bow attacks in general are also a good way to keep its regeneration in check if it does manage to get the slip on you, and Stasis+ is another viable option to close that gap.
Thanks. Would sneakstrike chains be a good option as well?

About to do the last part of the Champions Ballad and finish the game. All 120 shrines done, Trial of the Sword complete, Tarrey Town built, main story and memories done, plus a bunch of optional stuff like the Hylian Shield. I'll probably finish the game this Saturday.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I said i might go back and finish all the shrines and quests. Who was I kidding? I couldn’t keep myself away for a day lol. I cleared what was left of Akkala and Death Mountain, and I’m working on Zora’s Domain now. I’m not pressuring myself to finish this before AoC comes out this time, this is just pure fun.

I'll be finishing Breath of the Wild tomorrow. I have every shrine, every Divine Beast, every stage of Trial of the Sword, every part of the Champions' Ballad complete. I'm just going to do a little bit of item hunting and armor upgrading, then it's off to face Ganon.

dtc

didn't get much time to play recently but rebuilt my house completely, did some shrine quests and got the last couple towers i had left. My goal now is to upgrade the outfit i always used on my normal mode playthrough (for those wondering it is white hylian hood+white rubber armor+royal guard boots) Already got the hood and the armor, gonna get the royal guard set once i do a raid to the castle which i will do soon too (i'm not going to ganon yet though). So yeah it is time to farm electric materials

dtc

Did a raid to the castle, got hylian shield, memory, shrine and Royal guard set. Now i'm just farming some rupees for the last fairy and wood for tarrey town.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom