• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What Are You Doing In BOTW?

Currently working through the Vah Naboris quest. I'm at the Yiga Clan hideout which is just..... not it for me. I love playing stealth in games when it's my choice, but forced stealth just really grinds my gears. And the fact that you can't save.... ugh. I'm really not enjoying playing it, but I bet it feels really satisfying to complete it.

Whenever I get too frustrated with the hideout, I switch to just hunting for sidequests/shrines. Came across my first labyrinth a few days ago and it blew my mind.

dtc

Currently working through the Vah Naboris quest. I'm at the Yiga Clan hideout which is just..... not it for me. I love playing stealth in games when it's my choice, but forced stealth just really grinds my gears. And the fact that you can't save.... ugh. I'm really not enjoying playing it, but I bet it feels really satisfying to complete it.

Whenever I get too frustrated with the hideout, I switch to just hunting for sidequests/shrines. Came across my first labyrinth a few days ago and it blew my mind.
You can just use bananas to distract the yigas, than stasis and you can go quietly

I beat the game 22 days ago and I won't play it again until after I beat BOTW II. But the last I played I beat it for the 7th time. Over 1034 hours in.

I’ve finished the four divine beasts, gotten all the shrines, done most of the side quests (still have a couple to find) finished trial of the sword, finished the Champions Ballad and found most of the secret items in those dlcs.

Now I’m focusing on upgrading all my armor to the max and filling in the compendium. I know it’s not really nessecary but I’m still having a lot of fun just being in the world. Still have a couple more armor sets to find and one more memory to unlock.
Am saving the majority of castle exploration and Gannon shannanigens until I’m done with everything else I want to do. Not sure if I want to do all the Korok seeds. I have just over 300 right now. I think I’ll just keep looking for them and stop when I get bored. The korok mask definitely helps a lot.

Right now I have 100% (not Including Koroks) so I just kind of wander Hyrule Aimlessly and I get too many rupees I literaly have over 80,000

Just completed the last Quest in my adventure log, Champion of the Ballads! What an amazing journey to get here wow! the Master Cycle Zero is such a rewarding prize for a hard-earned quest. I must say, Nintendo absolutely killed it with the DLC I had such a blast going through it especially since I was so established by this point in the game. I'm glad I saved it until the end. All side quests including trial of the sword and all dlc armour, every memory, all shrine quests all 136 shrines completed, 510 Korok seeds full inventory upgrades. Gonna finish upgrading all my armour to level 4 and then I think I'm officially through with this game. What an incredible experience it has been the last 2 months playing! I'm not inclined to go ahead and get 900 Koroks, or kill all the talus', Mulduga and Hinox. I also didn't really care to fill the Hyrule Compendium but it was fun to take cool and beautiful landscapes photo shots here and there throughout the game. Nintendo is masterful at satisfying the reward centres in your brain, the majority of quests, farming, battles and collections in BOTW and the rewards makes everything worth it, and then once you're done you can sit back and always cherish the memories you had getting there.

Last edited:
Right now I have 100% (not Including Koroks) so I just kind of wander Hyrule Aimlessly and I get too many rupees I literaly have over 80,000
did you really do all of the compendium?? HAHA I just couldn't be bothered. also after 500 plus korok seeds I just couldn't do it anymore. no more incentive I wanted to enjoy the rest of the game

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom