• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What Are You Doing In BOTW?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I would like to know how much it would take to go from one corner of the map to another
I have done this before and timed it. It was roughly 46 minutes in real time. I was entirely on foot. Went from the edge of Lomei Labyrinth Island to the farthest corner of Gerudo Desert.

I've started a new playthrough in normal mode and I've barely been able to put the game down. Just got off the plateau and got the lobster shirt, first time I went to the Bridge of Hylia first. I think I'm gonna make a u-turn and go straight to the castle next so I can rock that swanky royal guard gear for the beginning of the game.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Got the royal guard set and met the Deku Tree before meeting Hetsu. I learned that Peeks asks you about him if you get to the forest before meeting him. Also while I was in the castle I discovered there’s a metal bar to help you cross the broken stairs to the balcony in the soldiers quarters. I have almost 1300 hours and I never noticed that before. I always just climbed across the wall l o l.

HELLo guys!

After buying the switch purposely for botw i made a mistake and sold it for the Xbox one.

Now I feel the urge to re-play botw since the first time I completed it wasn't 100% and I used some guides.

I'm looking forward for tomorrow since my copy should be delivered! Best game so far I played on a console after a long time.

I think I will start from scratch then try the master mode!
Any suggestions?

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
I think I will start from scratch then try the master mode!
Any suggestions?

Master mode is fun!

Did you do all the shrines in your playthrough previously? Shrines were my favorite part of the game - super fun to hunt down and solve.

Try to get all the memories and the secret ending as well!

Master mode is fun!

Did you do all the shrines in your playthrough previously? Shrines were my favorite part of the game - super fun to hunt down and solve.

Try to get all the memories and the secret ending as well!
Hi there!

No I definetly didn't look for all the shrines in my previous run.

Now I just left the plateau and found the phantom set.

I'm going for stamina upgrade, already at 12 shrines or 10 % :D

I hope this is the right place to put this....

I don't see it talked about much, but I'm sure some of you here know about the rock that spawns a diamond underneath on Satori Mountain.
It's been super handy, but recently, it hasn't been respawning. Anybody know what's up?

Also, after, what, 3 years? worth of playing this game I just learned about the Monster Medallions.
It's great to still be finding new things!

I just recently 100%ed the map. The final location was Pondo's Lodge. Again, amazing that I'd totally missed this spot, mini-game & character all this time! I think the spot even has it's own music?

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Also, after, what, 3 years? worth of playing this game I just learned about the Monster Medallions.
It's great to still be finding new things!

I just recently 100%ed the map. The final location was Pondo's Lodge. Again, amazing that I'd totally missed this spot, mini-game & character all this time! I think the spot even has it's own music?
Great! Did you explore Mekar island?

I don't see it talked about much, but I'm sure some of you here know about the rock that spawns a diamond underneath on Satori Mountain.
It's been super handy, but recently, it hasn't been respawning. Anybody know what's up?

Never mind, it's back.

Great! Did you explore Mekar island?

Yep. Can't get 100% on the map without every location.
Very much hoping for a recreation of the original LoZ's Level1 under that tree in the sequel...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom