• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What Are You Doing In BOTW?

Grigaming335

Korok Finder
I take my time with completing games but have taken huge breaks from BotW too. Still my first run through and am currently farming rupees while running through areas of the map it doesn't look like I've explored much. Not sure how many of the shrines I've found but I've only found like 130 Korok seeds so far. I'm farming the rupees so I can buy the rest of the guardian gear and buy ancient arrows so I can climb into Hyrule Castle "properly", don't want to never use that stuff like I do with the Master Ball in Pokemon, feels like a waste. I've beaten the beasts, wish I'd gotten Revali's Gale first cause it's by far the most helpful imo, makes travelling so much quicker.
If you want rupees then defeat stone taluses and sell the ores

dtc

115 shrines and they have disappeared at all. Only one shrine quest left and it is a pain (it is the one where you have to throw a snowball to the exact center of the platform t a certaim time but the snowballs dont seem to respawn)

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
115 shrines and they have disappeared at all. Only one shrine quest left and it is a pain (it is the one where you have to throw a snowball to the exact center of the platform t a certaim time but the snowballs dont seem to respawn)
No? I used to teleport to another place and return and the snowballs were back. Maybe I was just lucky, I don't know

dtc

No? I used to teleport to another place and return and the snowballs were back. Maybe I was just lucky, I don't know
Still i am quite lazy to do the shrine. Guess i will have to do it some day. Btw can someone link me a photo of all gerudo desert shrines?
Edit: nvm found it

Last edited:

Fiery Klongo

I Am Mardric
I usually look for cool places to take screenshots, but recently I've been doing a new thing where I figure out distance and time related information. The last one I did estimated that the trek to Zoras Domain from the nearest stable would take you about 1.5-2 days depending on various situational difficulties(Weather, Enemies, etc.). With that said, no Hylians are going to get to the Domain without a ton of luck or skill.

I also did the travel from Hateno to Lurelin since a girl from Lurelin lives in Hateno. It really hammers in the reality of just how dangerous modern Hyrule is in BotW.

dtc

I usually look for cool places to take screenshots, but recently I've been doing a new thing where I figure out distance and time related information. The last one I did estimated that the trek to Zoras Domain from the nearest stable would take you about 1.5-2 days depending on various situational difficulties(Weather, Enemies, etc.). With that said, no Hylians are going to get to the Domain without a ton of luck or skill.

I also did the travel from Hateno to Lurelin since a girl from Lurelin lives in Hateno. It really hammers in the reality of just how dangerous modern Hyrule is in BotW.
I would like to know how much it would take to go from one corner of the map to another

Fiery Klongo

I Am Mardric
I would like to know how much it would take to go from one corner of the map to another

From Hateno to Rito Village it is right around 7-9 days on foot or 3.5 days on Horseback. This is assuming that you stop at stables for night, Plan for night so you don't keep going and get stuck traveling at night, and finally you don't travel in rain since the regular NPC's avoid it.

dtc

From Hateno to Rito Village it is right around 7-9 days on foot or 3.5 days on Horseback. This is assuming that you stop at stables for night, Plan for night so you don't keep going and get stck traveling at night, and finally you don't travel in rain since the regular NPC's avoid it.
And from the plateau to the castle?

Fiery Klongo

I Am Mardric
And from the plateau to the castle?

I haven't done that yet, but from what I've seen so far it should take 3 or 5 days on foot assuming that you have no horse yet and that you're following the same rules. Maybe 2.5 days on horseback if you took the left route. I calculated the time to include avoiding Guardians, but if you don't care take 2 days off either time.

To be honest Guardians add so much time to travel. Guardians and Rain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom