• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What Are You Doing In BOTW?

Just got the game yesterday. I just made it to Hateno Village. I literally spent this whole day exploring the West Necluda region. This game is seriously huge.

Its going to take me a couple days to explore the Hateno region.

After that, I'm going to track down Hestu to the Korok Forest.

And then after that, I'm going to do the Rito Village Divine Beast first. Just to be different.
It was the first Zelda game I'd play since Oot, so yeah it was super huge for me at first too.

So I beat the game on Normal, now doing Master mode. Trying to do a no glide run which has been pretty easy so far, just a couple of shrines have tripped me up. Particularly the Kaya Wan Shrine (big giant waterfall). Been trying for a while now to get to the end without gliding. Anyone who wants to give it a shot and help me out would be much appreciated.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
And Vah Ruta is also back in business. Now I'm doing sidequests. Then I continue to get the other two titans back into business as well. Two memories left. Maybe I'm going to chase those as well before I take back control over the titans

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom