• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What Are You Doing In BOTW?

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Now that I'm 'done' with the game, I just love so much to go nuts with all of the crazy mechanics and mess with the enemies. This morning, I descended unto some hunting Bokoblins with my boko mask and they thought I was their friend. I played the boar for them and they looked happily at me and took the meat and danced. Then I sneakstriked them. Moa ha ha.

Started my second playthrough. Feels fresh as last time I played was more than year ago. And now with master mode. Love this game!
Blue bokoblims are hard to beat with tree branches. I like that now I can’t just go and kill them but I have to have a plan and use different tactics.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Nineteenth playthrough. :D It's gonna be a lit one. I'm going all koroks and no shrines, in master mode, to see if I'm up to the challenge. Also gonna try some cardboard VR a lot, and playing with the TP link amiiibo costume, and also in German because I want to learn some.

Full list of playthroughs:
First one (40 hrs)
Second one (10 hrs)
First one master mode (20 hrs)
Eventide challenge playthrough (keep as little equipment as possible) (8 hrs, gave up)
Champion's Ballad Dlc playthrough. (15 hrs)
Only Story (10 hrs)
Second one master mode (25 hrs)
Second one only story (+ beasts) (10 hrs)
Straight to Ganon madness playthrough (3-5 hrs)
Another casual one, only Trials of the Sword, no story (20 hrs)
Second one master mode (15 hrs)
900 seeds no shrines challenge (5 hrs, gave up)
Only Mess Around (2 hrs)
Third one master mode (10 hrs)
Only beasts (8 hrs, gave up)
Second one Champion's Ballad Dlc (15 iso hrs)
Only shrines (25 hrs)
Fourth casual (15 hrs)

Instead of crowding the Game Help thread with what we're doing, I felt it'd be good to make a thread for this.

What are you doing right now in BotW? I just beat the Goron dungeon, was an enjoyable and tough experience. Great boss fight.

Got quite bored with it, so I don’t play it anymore.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I started the game on the switch. I also got myself all DLC. I finished three shrines so I only need to activate cryonis and the camera. I got the switch shirt and hylian pants. And I'm on my way to get the warm doublet. Oh, I also stumbled on koroks. This time I take it very slow and check every corner and stone etc. Play time as soon as I get home

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom