• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What Are You Doing In BOTW?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I haven't played BotW yet. Is it a good game to play. I love MM, OoT, SS, TP, PH but I don't know if I would like BotW
It's very difficult to say if it's a good game or not. And by this I mean I don't know if you would like it. I totally loved it but I can't judge for you. The only way to find it out is to play it :) Or watch some playthroughs on youtube and decide for yourself if this game is for you ;)

I haven't played BotW yet. Is it a good game to play. I love MM, OoT, SS, TP, PH but I don't know if I would like BotW
I would say it’s a game that you must atleast try. Not sure if you like it but I absolutely loved it. For me it’s the best videogame I’ve played. Ever.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Tried to see if i can ride and shoot foes on a horse........i may be great at shield surfing but maaaan am i crap at horse riding. Doesn't help i rode the horse off a cliff.......

daydreaming about botw2 and still playing the **** out of botw1

i'm kinda getting around to beating that final boss in the dlc.. the monk guy.. he's so impossible on master mode you guys LOL OMG 4REEL reelprobz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom