• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What Are You Doing In BOTW?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I already received the Molduga medaillon from Kilton. Now I'm hunting every Talus I came across. It's very easy to kill them. Took me a while though to get the heck of it. Now I kill them off in just a minute or so. Wanna get those not so fluffy stone shape shifters :P 'm still hunting koroks and treasure chests. I think I'm reaching the end of the treasure chest hunting. The censor isn't beeping that much anymore. WAS ABOUT TIME!!!

Koroks.

Im fairly miserable so wanted a passive game, i originall put Captain Toad on but the Switch version actually makes one of the boss encohlunters annoying as hell, so I'm koroking. 304 left

Catching koroks , attempting to do more shrines , and exploring around while working to get enough hearts for the master sword.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Trying to pull off the bullet time shield bounce trick, but it’s very hard. The videos I watched made it look like it was done so easily, but I tried for about 50 minutes straight with no luck.

What are the specific conditions to make it work?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I learned that an enemy being frozen makes the sky surfing glitch ridiculously easy. It’s super fun. What I really want to do with it is use it to get off the Great Plateau without ever activating the first tower so I can see what Hyrule looked like before the towers popped up. There’s a spot that I could do it from that could get me flying right into Lake Hylia, but I’m not certain if I can get ice arrows on the plateau without needing runes.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I learned that an enemy being frozen makes the sky surfing glitch ridiculously easy. It’s super fun. What I really want to do with it is use it to get off the Great Plateau without ever activating the first tower so I can see what Hyrule looked like before the towers popped up. There’s a spot that I could do it from that could get me flying right into Lake Hylia, but I’m not certain if I can get ice arrows on the plateau without needing runes.
I believe you need magnesis, however even then you won't get far. There's a wall around the plateau that will kill you if you go through it until you get the glider

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator

I did it. :)

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I dont get on it much but I still search for seeds and bike around a lot. It's taking me a long time to find em all because I keep getting distracted, but whatever

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom