• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What Are You Doing In BOTW?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I've been running around with the Master Sword + Traveler's Shield + Traveler's Bow equipped to see how it looked, cuz thats what people are thinking BotW Link will be equipped with in the Smash game after analyzing that teaser. It actually looks surprisingly good.

I've also been filling up my armor pages with stuff I didn't bother to own before. I've been running around maxing it.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
@Spiritual Mask Salesman asked me about how big the overworld of botw is so today I ran across it on foot from the northeast corner to the southwest corner. Took 45 minutes 43 seconds.
Yeah, I have to get the game, and I will here soon. I could just buy it on Wii U, but I wanted to upgrade to the Nintendo Switch.

I know. When I started I didn’t realise there was so many but I’m enjoying the exploring aspect of it so I’m hoping it won’t be too bad, if it comes to it I’ll just use a guide

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
Last time I was playing I asked a friend where on the map I should go and he said to go south so my other friend is like "you should take on the guardians at the beach" so I did and found some Koroks along the way.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Got bored of the thing a few months back, but I recently restarted after finding out how to mod out ugly Barf of the Wild Link. About to finish Vah Medoh ^^

I recently got the game, finished the map and one of the dungeons (water one) so I’m not too sure what next. I got to the end of the Lightning one but the boss is proving tricky for me. I’ll probably focus on the shrines next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom