• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What Are You Doing In BOTW?

Took a year break from the game since I didn't want to beat it all. I had 118 shrines completed but no Divine beasts. Camel and Bird one is done and I was finally able to get my Wild set so I spent more of my weekend farming those materials to ugrade. I was also very happy that I could actually dye this set. Really wish the other sets were dye-able.

I haven't even touched any of the DLC and I have no idea what to really expect. I plan on killing off the remaining two divine beasts at some point this week and then I guess I try the expac stuff.

Started Master Mode. Haven' Even bothered going towards divine beasts yet. Just searching for Shrines and upgrading armour as I go. Still haven' made it to far. Korok seed / shrine hunting to make fighting a bit easier.

I'm on my second run through BOTW and decided to 100% the area I unlock before moving on to the next one. So far I'm in Tabantha collecting korok seeds. Also, I've been following the order listed in the BOTW walkthrough on zelda dungeon.

Right now, I'm just wandering around trying to figure out what to do next...lol

Oh, and I just found one of the falling stars with a Xenoblade(sp?) Chronicles helmet for diving. I guess there's 3 altoghalto, so I'm gonna maybe track down the other 2

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
Working on Champions Ballad, next stop is Revali's Song. Also just finished Urbosa's song so I am standing next to Kass listening to his music.

dk902466

mamma mia
I just finished up the Champion's Ballad DLC, so now I'm wandering around taking care of side quests and shrines. Next, I'll be getting ready for the content in the first DLC, which I skipped because I finished the story as soon as the Champion's Ballad was released.

On my main account I am just looking for more Koroks, since I have completed pretty much every thing else. I also have a Master Mode account, a "Quest for the Compendium" account, and an account where I record all the dialogue for the fanfic I'm writing.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Thinking about playing again, I'm just trying to figure out a way to deal with the game's problems. There's fun content with the shrines and DBs, but the overworld and grinding really wear things down and make the game almost...unfun. I figured I'd just pick up some DLC gear and never deal with the Great Fairies. If I can find a way to deal with the environment and never buy outfits, maybe I can get by without doing any tedious grinding.

That said, my next problem is dealing with the overworld. Last time I tried to beeline through the Champion's DLC and use the motorcycle to get through Hyrule. The problem is, this involves doing all the Divine Beasts and travelling all over the world. By the time I finished, I already unlocked nearly all of the map, basically finished the game, and didn't have much use for the motorcycle anymore...

I might try using the flying machine, but that feels like a lot of effort just to get Link to move an acceptable speed across the overworld.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom