• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What Are You Doing In BOTW?

Hylian_Rebel

Soy un Perdedor
I just finished my 3rd Divine Beast (Vah Ruta) in MasterMode.
Before I actually started MasterMode I was intimidated by the idea of it. But it was for nothing, I think I actually like it better than Normal Mode. But it's still pretty much been easy for me. Though I haven't done the Champions Ballad yet & that could be pretty hard. Idk.
The hardest part for me was actually the beginning when I only had 3 hearts and 1 hit killed me...
So I'm enjoying MasterMode. Trying to take it slower this time around bc I basically finished Normal in about 2 weeks.
I'm spending more time farming, adventuring & otherwise goofing off. Love it.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I am at last ready to challenge the full boss gauntlet in my minimalist file. I’ve made it this far with zero shrines (except the required 4), zero towers (except the required 1), zero divine beasts, base hearts and stamina, no shields, and no bows. My weapon inventory is maxed and I’ve got a lot of powerful weapons and 30 minute triple attack boosts and 20-25 extra hearts. I’m all poised to give it a shot. 3 hearts, 1 wheel, melee weapons only. This is gonna be intense.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
My friend and I finally finished the main quest in Breath of the Wild and have collected all the memories. Took us a while since we were trying to get time to play together for it all but we got there :) Now we are moving on to Wind Waker HD and hopefully can get a good chunk of it out of the way quickly.

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
I am at last ready to challenge the full boss gauntlet in my minimalist file. I’ve made it this far with zero shrines (except the required 4), zero towers (except the required 1), zero divine beasts, base hearts and stamina, no shields, and no bows. My weapon inventory is maxed and I’ve got a lot of powerful weapons and 30 minute triple attack boosts and 20-25 extra hearts. I’m all poised to give it a shot. 3 hearts, 1 wheel, melee weapons only. This is gonna be intense.

how did it go!?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
how did it go!?
The entire thing took me 30 minutes, not counting the dark beast Ganon battle. I only went through 7 weapons, so it went pretty well. The hardest part was ganon’s second phase because without bows or shields the only time you can touch him is through flurry rush. The entire Ganon battle took 20 minutes alone.

Ninja

Well well well
Currently going through the shrines to finally get my two full rows of hearts.

I'd love to hunt for kook seeds but since the reward is a literal steaming pile of crap, I don't think I'm going to bother lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom