• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What Are You Doing In BOTW?

Back to daily amoibo scanning hoping that my champions will drop their helms. Urbosa has but the other three are being swines.

Also Guardian killing for giant ancient cores whih i have none of but need to upgrade the helms.

This person right here is playing BOTW for the first time and when he got Epona he killed her by shooting her in the face with ice arrows!

Attachments

• C6B49075-1799-4C90-A764-14373672F532.jpeg
    C6B49075-1799-4C90-A764-14373672F532.jpeg
    601.7 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Since the Master Sword is gone for now, I'm riding the Master Cycle Zero in Knight Armor while armed with spears.

Yeah, going for a Season 5 Samurai Jack thing, soon I'll ditch my clothes and be in the snow in my undies with Wolf Link keeping me company.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I started a new game in Normal Mode. It’s always sad to see the first file go, but I still have all my screenshots at least. Plus I still have my complete Master Mode file. Now that I have a SS Link amiibo, I’m gonna play through the beginning stuff to see how the Sky set looks in cutscenes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom