• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What Are You Doing In BOTW?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Currently working toward the third beast, on Death Mountain. I've been taking things quite slowly since I've been playing together with friends and it's not as easy as I'd like to all get time together. Other than that I've just been exploring around a bit doing some shrine quests and the like lately.

Ninja

Well well well
Same thing here in regards to shrines.

I've beaten the main story however I really want to take the time and visit all of the shrines, find as many Korok seeds as possible and work on getting the armor pieces.

It's crazy how fast time flies in this game, inside it, and real life time.

I have to do the final trials to wake Fi up in the Master Sword.

Then i'm going to continue Master Mode. I want to screenshot the hell out of the Master Sword cutscene because i didnt the first time. Should be easy though. I know where all the easy shrines are to buff up my heart count.

Pen

The game is on!
I'm currently on my second playthrough of the game. I've climbed all of the towers and gotten the Master Sword, but I haven't entered any of the Divine Beasts yet. I'm planning on doing the Tarrey Town quest and most of the Shrines before I take on any of the Divine Beasts. I'm probably also gonna unlock all Fairy Fountains before I continue with the story. ^^

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Working my way slowly across Master Mode hyrule. Majora's Mask is so damn helpful and it's fun to stand next to peaceful lynels.

Ninja

Well well well
Feeling a little bored, may restart the game, but I want to tackle the Middle and Final trails first. We'll see..

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
down to 106 seeds left all in central hyrule. This i gotta say has been wild, didn't think i'd get this close to the finish, i've also developed an appreciation for some areas (never Hyrule Ridge)

Since I've collected everything already, I'm just wandering around and following random travelers to see where they go. Waiting for Champions Ballad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom