• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What Are You Doing In BOTW?

RTW

Is eventide the Island where it takes your stuff? I enjoyed that shrine Quest
Yes, but you can't save anywhere on the island or partially through the quest, so if you screw up you have to do it all over. It's not hard but it can be tedious, and the only recommendations I have are (a) take your time and (b) plot your path from the orbs to the pedestals before you actually have to walk them around.

taking the lynel from Lanayru Road and bringing him to the Kakariko Fairy Fountain.
!!!
You can move lynels around? Don't they all have a central point at which they're anchored that they go back to once you leave their range?
Also, why the fairy fountain? What could he possibly do there?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yessir.
!!!
You can move lynels around? Don't they all have a central point at which they're anchored that they go back to once you leave their range?
Also, why the fairy fountain? What could he possibly do there?
I've been doing the unspeakable. And, under normal conditions, yes, lynels will return to their spot after you lead them too far from their territory. But I'm Satan and that doesn't stop me. Also, I'm not entirely sure how much further I could take him up the Promenade now, because while I could keep him out of the water where he fell in last time with cryonis, there's another spot near the entrance where the path is too high up for me to block it off and he'll probably accidentally the water again anyway. Oh well. :^)

If you're curious about the evil I'm doing, I'll be posting updates in the screenshot thread probably throughout the week or until whenever I get bored with it.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
The only thing I don't like about Eventide is that unless you specifically find a rock near the island to save before triggering the quest, it transports you back to the mainland if you fail it and it's a hassle to get back out. Other than that I enjoyed it :)

GFE

Yeah, I enjoyed it also except for the not being able to save. I came upon it late one night, and then, when I was almost finished, I blew myself up with my own bomb and died.:bomb::( I had to do it all over again, but it was still a nice challenge.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Yeah, it was easy, but not too easy to become boring. I died once when I ran out of weapons, and couldn't pull out bombs in time.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I LOVE Eventide! I accidentally ran into it and was like "****! I'm not going to make it!" But it was very easy. Now I'm playing with a dog at one of the stables. First I bombed the crap out of him and then I just gave him some apples and we're buddies again :D

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Gaining Kilton's Medals for Talus and Hinox.

I've slain all 40 and what i got:

x17 Sapphire; 260 Rupees Per 1 = 4,420 Rupees For All
x164 Amber; 30 Rupees Per 1 = 4,920 Rupees For All
x130 Opal; 60 Rupees Per 1 = 7,800 Rupees For All
x12 Topaz; 180 Rupees Per 1 = 2,160 Rupees For All
x33 Rubies; 210 Rupees Per 1 = 6,930 Rupees For All
x49 Luminous Stone; 70 Rupees Per 1 = 3,360 Rupees For All
x09 Diamond; 500 Rupees Per 1 = 4,500 Rupees For All

So i made hunting 40 Talus' 34090 Rupees. So Talus' are worth hunting if you know where they all are. Took me 3 hours though for all 40 T.T, but good turnover i spent 2000 on getting bomb arrows so yeaaaaah

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Just got the Master Sword, so quickly ran by Hyrule Castle to get the Hylian Shield and to activate the shrine for fast travel :)

RTW

So I have discovered not one but TWO stables I'd never even seen before since I surpassed 100 shrines.

Just goes to show you that if you play the game in such a way that you're constantly exploring and staying off the beaten path you literally miss obvious things. Guess I should go check out the main roads and see if I missed anything else.

Just got the Master Sword, so quickly ran by Hyrule Castle to get the Hylian Shield and to activate the shrine for fast travel :)
Is there a shrine in the castle area other than the one just inside the entrance to the castle town?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom