• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What Are You Doing In BOTW?

RTW

Now at 111 shrines. No idea where any of the others are except for
that one up by the Fairy Fountain outside of Kakariko. But Impa still won't give me that frickin' orb!!

In wandering around I finally finished the captured memories quest.
Except that ***** Impa, instead of giving me that frickin' orb as a reward, takes me to the wall and shows me ANOTHER photo to find *and* she only lets me look at it for a second. And of course it's sort of vague and non-specific, with grass and ruins and guardian corpses, and even if you re-photograph it with your camera the details remain hard to see, so I have NO idea how I'm going to find this spot.

Oh, well. It just gives me another reason to wander around this gorgeous land exploring. Can't complain too much about that, but
damn that Impa!!!

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
that one up by the Fairy Fountain outside of Kakariko. But Impa still won't give me that frickin' orb!!

Only click if you want to know how to get it.
You need to finish up the side-quests in Kakariko village to trigger an event that will lead to you getting the orb

Except that ***** Impa, instead of giving me that frickin' orb as a reward, takes me to the wall and shows me ANOTHER photo to find *and* she only lets me look at it for a second. And of course it's sort of vague and non-specific, with grass and ruins and guardian corpses, and even if you re-photograph it with your camera the details remain hard to see, so I have NO idea how I'm going to find this spot.

Yeah, the area is doable to deduce, but the specific spot is challenging.

GFE

Two at a time is manageable. No stasis required.

Stasis is always my best friend! However, I know I could probably hand it without it, but how do you handle their weapon charging attacks. Just hope you can accurately shoot your bow?

That was probably my most hated shrine requirement.
Having to do some absurd lightning bug quest that is in some out of the way house at night to finish triggering it was just crazy.
I also assumed it would be a reward for finishing the memory quest.

Last edited by a moderator:

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
That was probably my most hated shrine requirement.
Having to do some absurd lightning bug quest that is in some out of the way house at night to finish triggering it was just crazy.
I also assumed it would be a reward for finishing the memory quest.
I assumed the same ;)

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator

Oh, well. It just gives me another reason to wander around this gorgeous land exploring. Can't complain too much about that, but
damn that Impa!!!
Well well
you'll need to finish the firefly sidequest and cuccoo collecting sidequest. Both are in Kakariko

RTW

You need to finish up the side-quests in Kakariko village to trigger an event that will lead to you getting the orb
That was a good hint, thank you. As far as I was concerned, I'd completed all those sidequests in the first 10 hours of the game, well over a month ago. I had no idea I'd missed something and may have never known.

Well well
you'll need to finish the firefly sidequest
Done, but this was obscure.
At least in Gerudo Town you are told to finish all the sidequests.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Now I'm just searching for korok seeds and lynels to fight. Because of their materials. All shrines are done and I just talked to Kass one more time. I'm going to miss that dude but I know where to find him :D

Not playing this moment, but I'm plotting my next escapades. The ultimate goals I have set for myself are two things: taking a guardian from Central Hyrule and bringing him to Hateno Village, and taking the lynel from Lanayru Road and bringing him to the Kakariko Fairy Fountain. #hardcoredevotion

I also have Eventide on the back of my mind (as it and the sand seal race shrines are the only two I have left). I don't know when I'll get serious enough for Eventide though. I'll do it Eventide-tually... haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom