• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What Are You Doing In BOTW?

GFE

The game refers to them as pedestals.

Scouring the desert for more korok seeds. Found two new ones already. That makes 794.

That makes sense. I just couldn't recall what it was. Thank.

Good luck on the Korok seeds. Are you trying to find them all without help? I found enough to max out my inventory without help, but after that, I went to find a map of the locations.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
That makes sense. I just couldn't recall what it was. Thank.

Good luck on the Korok seeds. Are you trying to find them all without help? I found enough to max out my inventory without help, but after that, I went to find a map of the locations.
I'm trying to find as many as possible without a guide before I give up. I might use a guide for the last 50 or so.

Reactions: GFE

MW7

I'm re-exploring the map to find Korok Seeds, find any locations I might have missed, collecting rupees to pay the last fairy for upgrades, and collecting as many materials as I can find to upgrade my equipment (including hunting guardians). I can't believe how afraid I was of guardians before now that I know how to fight them. I recently found my last few shrines and explored the majority of Hyrule Castle.

Finished collecting Korok seeds and defeated Ganon last night (completing the compendium in the process)... forgot to check my map percentage, but I did check with Kilton and had already earned the Hinox and Molduga medals... so will be hunting down the remaining Talus and seeking out any remaining locations for the map percentage when I play again later.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Playing my second game, decided to change things up, so I haven't hit any of the other towers yet, but I have however visited several of the cities to get gear early, so I can focus on upgrade as I play. Gotten a full ring of stamina, so time to work on upping the heart count so I can get the Master Sword, and then I plan to just take on one and one segment of the map, fully explore it, doing every quest, Korok puzzle, etc I can find before moving to another map segment :)

GFE

I can't believe how afraid I was of guardians before now that I know how to fight them.

I completely know what you mean! At first, I was terrified and just ran for my life. Now, it's just a simple process: 1) shoot in the eye 2) cut off any legs (was so excited and happy when I found out you could do this) 3) beat to death (shooting eye again as necessary). I also make plenty use of the upgraded stasis rune if I have any trouble. The place where I truly learned how to fight them was in the basement area that unlocks after the shrine in the northeastern-most labyrinth (and the last thing I did there was open the chest after I'd slowly killed each one because I could see that trap coming).

Reactions: MW7

RTW

The place where I truly learned how to fight them was in the basement area that unlocks after the shrine in the northeastern-most labyrinth (and the last thing I did there was open the chest after I'd slowly killed each one because I could see that trap coming).
Oh, boy, are YOU lucky that you saw that coming. I'm a dumbass, didn't think about it, and have never been so overwhelmed and terrified. Luckily I managed to get out of there. I went back later after I was more confident fighting them and cleared the room. Guardians, I can totally do them. Now, Lynels are a different matter. Please tell me there is no place in the game where multiple lynels attack you at once...

GFE

Please tell me there is no place in the game where multiple lynels attack you at once...

There are a couple of locations where you could have that issue if you led one too far from it's spawn location, but I've never tried. I could however see that coming in the Cave of Trials DLC which is a somewhat terrifying thought since I can only stasis one at a time.

Also, while I definitely agree with some people about wishing Darknuts were in the game, I would say that Lynels were their much faster replacements.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
@RTW North hebra has 3 lynels in close proximity, Down south near the Giant Horse has 2 in close prox, so easy to aggro them, Thankfully all it takes is a save and reload to get to think you're at the edge of their territory and the warp away

Please tell me there is no place in the game where multiple lynels attack you at once...
It's possible to fight multiple, but you would have to take an active effort to set up the battle. So if you're not deliberately trying to pair up lynels, you won't have to fight them at the same time. Even if one pursues you toward another, he'll likely teleport back to his spot before the other one spots you. They don't like being outside of their territory for very long.

I could however see that coming in the Cave of Trials DLC which is a somewhat terrifying thought since I can only stasis one at a time.
Two at a time is manageable. No stasis required. Three, however, I have no idea how that could be handled. Probably like juggling, when you add the third ball, to be honest. For two, it's matter of keeping one down at all times, and keeping both down before mounting one, as the other will immediately pull out his bow and shoot you off the other's back. Arrows are really how to keep the battle within your control. And if you have a good bow, the majority of your damage can be done that way, as well.

Just killed Ganon & all blight Ganons without any champion support and only 15 hearts. Still quite easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom