• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What Are You Doing In BOTW?

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
Havd you evet cone accross a guy that turns into a ****ing ninja? **** blew my mind whe it first halpened

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Pretty much all of us have ;) And if not, will soon enough, lol.

Currently working to upgrade my gear to four stars, while trying to hunt down the final 8 shrines. Might take a run at Ganon sometime in between doing that.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Finally finished some sidequests which took me a while like the Zora Stone monuments and working my way up to get some more shrines. Got two more star fragments and going to get me some more clothes. I'm almost done with all the gear.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Found the last gear piece I was missing and up to 113 shrines now. Still working to upgrade stuff and have now started hunting Lynels.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Finished up all 120 shrines and beat Ganon. Planning to do all gear upgrades, but not hunt down Korok seeds. I am however contemplating starting a second game and focus on exploring one region at a time in hope to find more Korok seeds during gameplay, lol

On my newest file (4th) I'm killing stuff in Hyrule castle. I have 5 hearts and am only wearing Hylian Trousers (1 star) and the Champion tunic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom