• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What Are You Doing In BOTW?

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Unfortunately, I'm only about 70 shrines in, and have already beaten the game... I've got max stamina, and am working on getting more money by selling things

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Up to 101 shrines, working to upgrade gear, plan to do some Guardian hunting to gather more ancient materials and then go look for more shrines :)

I'm refighting Ganon because I'm bored also I wanna give him food because apparently no one's found anything goofy to do to Ganon that's effective yet. ALSO, I am really weirded out because I just did the Fireblight Ganon fight and used a perfect guard to get past his second phase this time. Which is making me wonder what the hell I did the first time I fought him because the first time I ever perfect guarded was when I fought Calamity Ganon so I... don't know what the **** I did on Fireblight Ganon. Suspicious.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I did like 3 perfect dodges TOTAL in BoTW... It's sad. The timing's cutting it too close for me. If there's ever an enemy I can't beat, I bomb arrow spam, since I have like 200+

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Explored Hyrule Castle for the first time, gathered all the memories, upped my shrine count to 111. Planning to do more gear upgrades and hunt down more shrines and then will probably make a proper run at Ganon

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
I found the last six shrines that I still had to do, upgraded my Of the Wild tunic to max level and pretty much finished Hyrule Compendium expect the Royal Guard gear and few other things I still miss.
I'm trying to trigger the Gerudo Town quest but with no luck. I'm not sure if I have to take the quest for owning the Thunder Helm to trigger them or if I am doing something wrong.
Also trying to think things to do before challenging Ganon, but I don't find side quests as easily as other people. Also, too scared to go and fight the final boss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom