• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What Are You Doing In BOTW?

I walked a guardian all the way across Puffer Beach to introduce it to Loone and its literally too busy humping a wall across from her camp to say hi. But I will do whatever it takes to bring these two fated lovers together.

EDIT: Loone ran away

f111b4c706.jpg

Last edited:

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Done my second Divine Beast, found some more shrines, bought some of the ancient gear. Also hoping to find that remaining memory at some point.

Farming silver Lynels, they have good weapons and are relatively easy to kill. I have 6 or so that I farm every blood moon. (taobab grasslands and Eldin badlands have a bunch)

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
Conquered Naboris today, which means my only Main quest is to defeat Ganon.
So went exploring to find last 19 shrines and possibly to find more quests. I might go to Hyrule Castle just to find obe if the Royal Guard weapon, so I can get that sidequest done.
Oh, I also got ambushed billion times by the Yiga clan members, even while fighting a Lynel. It was not fun.

Just finished upgrading all of my gear (Sheik's Mask was annoying, requiring 10 Star Fragments in total).
Going to start searching for all of the Koroks properly next... already got over 300 just from ones that I stumbled across while doing other things.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Finished my third Divine Beast and got my shrine count up to 96. Plan to upgrade some more gear while being on the lookout for more shrines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom