• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What Are You Doing In BOTW?

Working on Tarrey Town (I'm going to want another Hylian Shield as soon as it breaks lol) After that going to finish last two beasts and go remind Ganon what the Master Sword feels like :cool:

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Not too far from 500 korok seeds now, but I don't know the exact number. I've stopped warping almost entirely because it lets me re-explore and find things I missed, so I haven't seen the loading screen in a while. But now I'm about to do another search of Hyrule Castle because I know there are some korok seeds around the Sanctum I haven't gotten yet. My goal is to try and get to 500 for now.

I've mostly been working on the sidequests and shrine quests that I already have in my quest log, and hunting koroks. I'll get to the other two divine beasts eventually, but they're not a priority to me. I know I can't do the sand seal race shrine until after I do Vah Naboris, though.

I'm proud of myself, though. I used to have the Gerudo alphabet memorized from working with it so much, translating to and from, but I haven't worked with it in such a long time, but I managed to translate the tablets in the chief's room with memory of certain glyphs. I refused to go look for the alphabet. It's cheesy and repetitive af, and took me awhile but:
we stand
vigilant,
in the
desert sun
we are
brilliant,
over
everyone

gerudo
a resilient
desert flower
facing the
sun's gaze.
gerudo grows
brilliant,
[unreadable]
while others
fade

vigilant
in the sun
growing
brilliant
gerudo
never
outdone

Mido

Version 1
At the moment, I'm more or less just hunting down the towers to get the full map under my view. At the same time, I'm doing as much shrines that I run across along the way. Still no dungeons done yet.

Nicolai

The beast that dwells within the Shoutbox
Ballet pit rehearsal.

Oh, in Zelda? I'm currently camping outside where I'm presumably supposed to meet ganon. Can't wait to go inside!

Just killed Calamity Ganon, the fight was very easy with a Savage Lynel bow, and the Dark Beast after was easy too. I only have 1 memory left to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom