• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What Are You Doing In BOTW?

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Found and navigated my way through the Lost Woods, very happy I figured out how to get through it.
No idea if there's a trick to it. I just ran until I saw some haze trying to gobble me up and then ran in the other direction lol

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
No idea if there's a trick to it. I just ran until I saw some haze trying to gobble me up and then ran in the other direction lol

Kind of what I meant by trick, always being aware of the mist and going back when it threatens to take you, lol

Defeated the bird Divine Beast boss, then I got the Master Sword. The durability is a bit disappointing.

Follow the torches till you get to an area with 2 torches, there is a stick torch that you can light. The flame goes in the direction you need to go

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Enjoying the game at a leisurely pace (don't have as much time to play as I would like). I've just defeated the first of the four beasts and am working through the dungeon.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Going after all sheikah towers and right now I'm at Hyrule Castle to get some better weapons. I discovered almost 20 shrines and working on getting more heart containers and stamina upgrades.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I found these weird looking alien trees and I was like lol nope that's a trap (esp with whatever was flying overhead). Oh I did get something from a fallen comet which nearly landed perfectly between the dueling peaks which would have made my ocd so happy.

basically all my time so far has consisted of trying to find a ****ing horse

I finally started Vah Ruta last night. I was going to do it like five days ago, but I was saving it for my sister who is home on spring break and wants to see (and hopefully later, play) this game. Her favorite animal is elephants so I saved the elephant divine beast for her. Except I stopped playing because she wasn't feeling well so I'll finish it tomorrow.

I'm being as thorough as I can, following the order the game roughly guides you in, doing as much as I can along the way, and marking on the map anything that I don't want to try yet (or can't figure out) so that I can come back to it.
Now about to go to Van Naboris with 18 hearts, a second full stamina wheel, and my inventory expanded with over 100 Korok Seeds.

Can someone give me a vague but semi spoilery answer? I've beat the 4 divine beasts and just got the master sword. Now all signs are pointing me to go to Hyrule Castle. Please don't tell me this is near the end of the game! What about restoring the Temple of Time and a few other Temple areas? I still have 3 huge pieces of the map that I haven't got the towers for. Is beating a few dragons and getting all the shrines the only thing I have left? I still wanna do a lot more spelunking and dungeons!

Thank you.

Completed
-Memories
-Towers
-Sheika Slate Upgrades
-Hylian Shield
-Master Sword

Right now I am trying to complete as many Shrines as possible before I do the main dungeon quests. I have done parts of it be accident but I don't plan on going to those dungeons till the very end. Sadly I have found 2 shrines that require a main dungeon being complete. I hope to find a way around this but I doubt it will be possible.

I am also upgrading my Main, Heat, Flame and Cold armor sets. I might get a stealth set as well but I have yet do have a use for them.

Jamie

Can someone give me a vague but semi spoilery answer? I've beat the 4 divine beasts and just got the master sword. Now all signs are pointing me to go to Hyrule Castle. Please don't tell me this is near the end of the game! What about restoring the Temple of Time and a few other Temple areas? I still have 3 huge pieces of the map that I haven't got the towers for. Is beating a few dragons and getting all the shrines the only thing I have left? I still wanna do a lot more spelunking and dungeons!

Thank you.
There's 70+ side quests but yes, you're nearing the end.

LinksASleeping

The Adventure Of Me
I am exploring, looking for shrines so I can get more heart containers and activating towers when I can.

It is fun just walking around. Last night during a thunderstorm, I saw lightning hit and knock down a tree. It was a lot cooler than one would expect it to be.

Jamie

The fire in the torches blows slightly in the direction you're supposed to go. If you light a torch and hold it whenever you stop moving the fire leans slightly in the right direction.
Wow cool buddy listen up

I AM TIRED OF THIS

Goodnight Henry

- J

right now (and for the past 4 days straight) i've been running around and slaughtering the **** out of innocent animals. i get such a good feeling from killing those stupid worthless animals HAHA GIMME YOUR ****ING MEAT. i wish there was tons of blood.. i wish i had GUNS!!! hey whassup fox.. DEAD. hiya MOOSE.. how ya like my BLADE! DEAD! I LOVE KILLING!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom