• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What Are You Doing In BOTW?

dtc

Urbosa's song done, only daruk's left. I'm still unsure whether i will go straight for the trial of the sword after beating the champions' ballad or grind some shrines first to get a bunch of hearts

dtc

Did daruk's song and the orb shrine quest at kakariko, now it is time to finish the champions' ballad.

dtc

Game beaten! Decided to go to ganon before the trial of the sword which will probably be a bigger struggle, i'm doing it now. After that i'm going to get all shrines and farm lynels and stuff for good equipment.
Overall i liked the master mode experience, it overall felt harder but fair considering that you are most likely more experienced on the game than when starting your first playthrough (dunno how would it be if you decided to play master mode as your first playthrough though). My favorite part of it was most likely everything right after the plateau and the divine beasts, especially since i was kinda doing always the same on my normal mode run, so that felt like a breath of the wi- i mean of fresh air. The plateau part was kinda annoying but still not bad too.

I just finished master mode. Didn't do all the content. Didn't bother with the big DLC items (although you could say the whole thing was DLC but you know what I mean) or getting all the shrines. But did do all the base game main quests so I feel satisfied I have told a complete story.

I'm doing side quests. All the side quests.

I've found all the shrines and I'm working on finding all the koroks. I'm doing this without using guides. On my first play through.

My sister jokes that I'm never going to face Ganon at this rate.

She may be right.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Today's the 4 year anniversary! Luckily I happen to have the day off from work. ;) I loaded the game up and decided to walk from the Temple of Time all the way to the top of Hebra Mountain. No detours or shortcuts, only the main roads. Between skirmishes with monsters, gathering resources when I saw them, and the route itself, took me almost an hour. That was a lot of fun. I'm gonna play some AoC later, too. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom