• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What Are You Doing In BOTW?

Done with the main for dungeons, have defeated calamity ganon so I’ve just decided to role play assassin on enemy camps and scaring the crap out of tarry town with dark link armor.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Finished some more shrines and found some Koroks. Now I just wander around and see where I'll go next. maybe I'm going to finish some sidequests. I got a couple of those I can easily finish but till now I just refused because I love to explore and wander around.

dtc

Almost finished the tarrey town sidequest, i only have left the last wood deliver and recruiting Kapson. Also killed a bunch of taluses to farm some rupees, i'm now waiting for the wood at the rito stable to respawn to farm it again and get the 50 wood i need. Then i will sell the 3 diamond i get from completing the quest and activate the last fairy. After that i will farm electric lizalfos to upgrade the rubber armor and then i will only have 3 things in my checklist of thing to do before ganon (memories, trial of the sword and champions' ballad) They may not be necessary to beat the game but i still want them.

dtc

Tarrey town quest and last fairy done, now i'm farming some electric lizalfos to max out my rubber armor. Anyone knows a good place to farm them btw? I have been hunting them at gerudo desert but i'm not sure if there is a better place.

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
Tarrey town quest and last fairy done, now i'm farming some electric lizalfos to max out my rubber armor. Anyone knows a good place to farm them btw? I have been hunting them at gerudo desert but i'm not sure if there is a better place.
Didn’t the path to Zora’s Domain have a ton?

Didn’t the path to Zora’s Domain have a ton?
I'm afraid not. Tons of Lizalfos indeed on that path, including a whole section of them firing electric arrows (come in from behind, much easier), but no electric tailed ones. There's a few electric lizalfos in the Faron jungle around the mounds that contain precious stones, otherwise they're all in the Gerudo desert. Just run around the place, they'll jump out from under the sand at you (helps to have the desert boots of course). Oh and there's always the three patrolling the waters at RIdgeland Tower and the one at Woodland Tower

Last edited:

dtc

farmed electric lizalfos in gerudo desert and got the 15 tails i needed, now i am working on getting the memories and some shrines. Currently thinking whether i should do the trial of the sword or the champions' ballad first, i will probably do them after getting all memories

dtc

did some stuff recently, got a bunch of shrines and maxed my stamina bar, also got a bunch of memories and the white horse. After i get all the memories i will probably do the champions' ballad next

dtc

recently i got a bunch of shrines and i am already more than halfway done, i also began working on the champions' ballad. Obliterator trial and revali's song done so far, next one will be mipha's song, followed by urbosa's and finally daruk's. Oh yeah and for some reason i always tend to forget about trading seeds with hestu for inventory space and end up hoarding a lot of seeds.

dtc

mipha's song completed, also i just remembered how awful champions' ballad waterblight is, definitely the most annoying boss in the game (way worse than thunderblight, at least thunderblight isn't that bad if you are good at flurry rushing and make good use of stasis+)

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Beat the game finally, also completed the Champion's Ballad DLC. Now on to the Trial of the Sword

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom