• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What are you doing for halloween?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Not much. I've to work and we don't really celebrate Halloween that much over here. Plus there is the whole covid-19 situation. So it probably end with me and my hubby working and maybe watching some movies when I get home from work

Nothing in particular since I don't celebrate it, but I'm certainly taking the opportunity to expand my horror movie collection since they're so easily available now.

NintendoCN

Team Captain
I'll be putting on my Pokemon trainer costume and handing out candy as usual. I also might go to a Halloween party if it wasn't cancelled, I wouldn't know my cell number changed.

This year Im dressing up as Freddy Krueger. But before i put everything on for Halloween, For a day or so in September and October Ill be wearing the Freddy clothes around town for the fun of it to see if anyone in town would react and have a sense of humor about it.

Funny that people buy merchandise and wear clothes based on a child murderer in a horror movie series

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
I am reattempting a Link cosplay for a possible halloween party, of course this really depends on If I can get all the props acquired before late September- early October. All I have so far is the fingerless gloves, but I have the boots and some of the leather props ordered from Etsy.

Ninja

Well well well
Our neighborhood kind of sucks when it comes to holidays, usually we are the only house that goes all out. This year we'll do some decor outside, black lights, and obligatory dressing up of a toddler that really couldn't give two ****s about Halloween lol.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
The current plan is I am probably going to dress as Homelander and do a gym session with my friend who will be Superman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom