• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What are you doing for halloween?

Re-D3ad

Majora’s Worst Nightmare, Hero of Time
Hey guys what are you doin before Halloween? I’m not going trick o’ treating this year but I’m planning on playing majoras mask on Halloween and take on the stone tower temple! SPOOKY~~~~~~~~~~~~
Re-D3ad

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I plan to continue my yearly tradition of carving pumpkins and baking sweets using real pumpkins. No idea if trick-or-treating will happen this year, but if it does, I will wear my costume and hand out candy to the kids. I will also have Hocus Pocus running on TV all day long.

Halloween is my favorite holiday so I'm looking forward to doing all of this. :)

Re-D3ad

Majora’s Worst Nightmare, Hero of Time
Cool! Hope he isn’t busy on Halloween though!

Last edited:

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I usually hand out candy, but not doing that this year. My sister and I are planning to do a mini Halloween party just for us where we cook Halloween foods and watch some movies. We're also doing Halloween baskets for each other this year so it should be fun.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
Don't know yet cuz working retail sucks and they don't give my schedule that far in advance.

If I am working I am working, if not I will be home not expecting hardly any trick or treaters, so I will probably play video games and listen to spooky music. Oh yeah and doing whatever Animal Crossing has instore.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
We'll be having a low-key party at a friend's place for halloween this year. While halloween isn't really an Australian thing we usually use it as an excuse to have a party and drink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom