• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Currently Saving Money For?

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Definition of procrastination is to avoid doing something that you know you should do and would be better for you but not doing it anyway. I'm not avoiding doing this at all. I have been actively working towards this.

Stet. We were told about this a while ago. I just succumbed to bribery/threats.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
My most recent goals were to buy a new LCD TV and 2 new xbox 360's!
Which I thank god managed to accomplish by working as a delivery boy for almost 6 months. Right now I am saving money to have for my trip to Stockholm at the end of this year. Where I'll be watching Swedish House Mafia's last concert, Shop with my friends and just chill in the big city. :D

currentl saving up for wii u. Gonna buy the premmire edition. For £50 more might as well, though only earning £20 a week this may be a problem :/

GokaiRed45

A Tokusatsu dork
I am saving my money up for two things the first being a Wiiu only another $150 to go and the Yugioh's legendary collection 3: Yugi's world.

Last edited:

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm saving for a hotel room in Sydney Australia next year for the Zelda Symphony. Also I want to start saving for flights, accommodation and tickets for the PAX expo in Melbourne Australia next June (first time the expo leaves the USA).

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
Im not saving anything, Im in medical debt to my eyeballs due to a much needed major surgery I recently had. As soon as that is paid off I will be saving to build my truck. Ive got her all torn apart, I got the fenders, doors and quarter panels sanded and primed. Im going to paint her flat black with Blue Angels blue along the lower body lines(that paint is 70 bucks a QUART) and then I need new springs, shocks, fender flares, performance parts for the motor. I already got a new tranny for her but Ill need to customise the rear drive shaft because I have 1 ton axles that will be pushed by a 4.0 with the C4 tranny and they dont quite have the right length. I have to send the drive shaft out because I dont have the capability of doing that kind of work. So far with the estimate in parts to be ordered Im going to have about 10k into the truck when Im done.

Aerauro67

That God of Yellow Foxes
Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance Collector's Edition...if they're even still in stock!
If not, then just the normal game.
Also, more Zelda merchandises.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom