• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Currently Saving Money For?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Here you can post what you are currently saving up money for and how much you have for it so far.

I'm saving for a few things:
My first car, I have $2000 and I want to get something for that amount so I'm looking around for the next few weeks.
Premium Wii U, I have about $350 out of the $430 that it costs.
MacBook Pro 13", Its going to cost me $1600 and I only have about $100 so far :(.

It sure feels great when you achieve the goal and get what you want (unless your rich parents buy you everything anyway :P).

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I'm saving up for post secondary education, a vehicle, the Wii U Premium Bundle, new(er)/upcoming 3DS and Wii U titles, and other random doodads and accessories. I have to get my bank statement though as I do not know how much is in my account. :P

Dan

I'm saving for the same cybernetic Implants as ALIT has, then I too will be able to stalk the community. 1000 times a day.

I am currently saving up for a new vehicle, although, due to the high cost of gas I prefer taking public transport. Aside from that, there is not much else that I am looking forward to buying at the moment...

octorok74

TETTAC
Currently? Well, I am currently saving up for the 10 year 14 disc boxed set of Red vs Blue and the single DVD of Season 10. It's going to cost me around $140. It is worth every single penny and breath.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Man, I am going to come off as SO boring with my answer, lol... I'm saving up for a new mattress which is almost $600 (to explain: I just bought myself an apartment, poured a lot of money into buying furniture, but I bought a cheap mattress to begin with - intending on upgrading it after I manage to put aside the money). To save face I should also mention that I already bought a new computer a few months back and after this I intend to save up for a bigger and better TV and there's of course the mandatory saving up to go to conventions (which is what's delaying the mattress purchase right now, lol).

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I've been saving up for 3ds games and a Wii U.
It'll take me years though to get enough for the Wii U on MY salary, which is $00.00

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I'm currently saving money for a trip to the US. I went there for the last time in 2009 and would love to go back there. So I collect my money for a 2 or 3 weeks holiday. I have no clue yet where to go.

Dan

I'm currently saving money for a trip to the US. I went there for the last time in 2009 and would love to go back there. So I collect my money for a 2 or 3 weeks holiday. I have no clue yet where to go.

Laz's house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom