• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What are you currently looking forward to?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Apologies if a similar thread already exists, I couldn't find one.

What's something in your life that you're looking forward to? I'm pretty hyped about this Sunday's NASCAR race. It's at Bristol, my favorite track, but they covered it in dirt to have a dirt track race. First time in 50 years the NASCAR Cup series has raced on dirt. It's gonna be awesome.

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2 being released for the Nintendo Switch, hopefully by the time it is released onto the Switch, Activision would have gotten it more debugged than on PC, PS5 or Xbox (So I heard somewhere). I also cannot wait for The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword to be released onto the Nintendo Switch. Lastly and unrelated I just cannot wait to get vaccinated mostly because I do want be with my relatives again for the holidays.

I ordered a couple of figures in the mail and I'm really excited for them to get here!

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Looking forward to getting to move in the next month or so, Lord willing. Also looking forward to this September, gonna get to go to the Bristol night race which is a lifelong dream of mine.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
Going on vacation in Northern CA on the coast, get to hang with my cousin and her kids. The kids have never been before cuz the oldest was born 2 days before my grandma passed, so she did get to be a great grandmother for a few days. Also since its on the coast it will be cooler so it will be a nice break from how hot its going to be this week.

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
I'm looking forward to a few things, I'm excited to Skyward Sword coming out because I've been really wanting to play the game. I'm also looking forward to September because I'm going to a theme park for a few days and staying on property.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom