• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What are you currently eating?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Uhh idk what's for supper but I had a plate of nachos for lunch and then at work someone had some leftover pizza and let me have it.
After a lifetime of the only three instant ramen flavors I've ever known being chicken, beef, and shrimp, I have discovered soy sauce flavor in my store for the first ever time. This is way better than the other three.
Could you not just like, put soy sauce in ramen and skip the packet?
will cheese be next?! :D
Yesss, cheese in ramen is so good, I rarely use the flavor packets anyway.

Lunch today was a premade mixed berry salad because I'm working on eating better (not necessarily healthier since I'll still demand a pound of flesh in my belly), topped with shredded Parm and barbeque sauce. I hate 99% of all salad dressings so that's a thing.

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
Poulet à la Gaston Gérard. It is a Burgundian dish of chicken pan sautéed in butter and oil covered in a cheese white wine and Dijon mustard cream sauce topped with shredded cheese and breadcrumbs before broiled. I made it for Bastille Day. The sauce is insanely delicious it is like the best fondue with a slightly sharp dijon mustard aftertaste.

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
Greek yogurt with piles of fresh fruit on top. I haven't eaten yogurt of any kind for about 4 years, & suddenly I have been craving it horribly. I've been trying to eat one with a bowl of fruit on top after my daily Ring Fit workouts & it's been lovely so far. I think I just do not eat enough dairy & didn't realize I had been craving it so badly, since I never eat any pure milk products.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom