• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Currently Doing in the Pokémon World?

Pokémon Crystal-I evolved Machop and Drowzee, got my 7th Gym Badge, got rid of Team Rocket in Mahogany, caught Lickitung and Tangela, kicked Team Rocket outta the radio tower and am currently wandering around Goldenrod's Underground. I don't wanna touch Pokémon for a while.

Current team:
Hypno
Tauros
Scyther
Mantine
Sudowoodo
Poliwhirl

I just picked Diamond up again... no idea what I was last doing, but I'm in Oreburgh, so guessing it wasn't a whole lot. I can't remember if I was doing a Nuzlocke run or not, but I hope I was, because otherwise I really don't have a good reason for inexplicably having two Bidoofs named "Mr. Slave" and "Mr. Slave 2" in my party.

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
I have been brrding and EV-training my competitive mons like crazy. This week I bred about thirteen new competitive mons, EV-trained them all, taught them all neccessery moves and gave them needed items. Currently I'm trying to breed good Hidden ability Whismur, but that little bugger doesn't want to get any speed IV's.

Xa

The Phoenix reborn
I am just playing around in the battle resort and trying to catch some legends.

About to restart Fire Red. Make my character name Red and attempt to put together a sick lineup based on Red as a character.
Was thinking of some sort of combination of Pikachu, Charizard, Lapras, Snorlax, Jolteon, Mewtwo, Persian, Scyther, and Tauros. The lineup possiblities...decisions, decisions...

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
About to restart Fire Red. Make my character name Red and attempt to put together a sick lineup based on Red as a character.
Was thinking of some sort of combination of Pikachu, Charizard, Lapras, Snorlax, Jolteon, Mewtwo, Persian, Scyther, and Tauros. The lineup possiblities...decisions, decisions...

When did Red own a mewtwo?

Wouldn't it be smarter to base it off the actual team he has in Gold/silver/Crystal/Heartgold/Soulsilver?

When did Red own a mewtwo?

Wouldn't it be smarter to base it off the actual team he has in Gold/silver/Crystal/Heartgold/Soulsilver?

Have you watched Pokemon Origins? Thats why I listed, Persian, Jolteon, and Mewtwo since he uses them in that show. But, i do agree, ill most likely model it after the crystal/silver/gold version of Red.

Good question. I havent thought about it yet, but I'll probably do my own since npcs sometimes keep moves I dont like to use. Like I think Reds Blastoise had rain dance or something? Yeah thats a pretty useless move imo.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
In Emerald...
I WAS Winning a few Contests with my favorite Ninetales, alongside wondering whether I should keep the Weather trio in my team or not. Then I accidentally loaded a very early save and lost all that progress.
NOW I'm just not doing anything in the Pokemon World. GG Me. No Re.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
In Emerald...
I WAS Winning a few Contests with my favorite Ninetales, alongside wondering whether I should keep the Weather trio in my team or not. Then I accidentally loaded a very early save and lost all that progress.
NOW I'm just not doing anything in the Pokemon World. GG Me. No Re.

That's the worst!!! I've had my fair share in losing all my progress in video games. It's not so fun. :(

As for me, right now I've been Wonder Trading a whole lot to see what I can get. Also, I'm training a Greninja and a few other Water types. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom