• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Currently Doing in the Pokémon World?

Leaf Green-Challenging Sabrina's Gym my team is
Venemoth
Exxegutor
Dragonair
Slowbro
Jynx
Dugtrio

I figure if I take my 4 part psychics with me, I won't be too bad off and you know they're doin pretty good!

Last edited:

Braivety

FPT | Breb
I'm doing a few things. For one, I'm trying to get the perfect Ultimate PC Box in Platinum, which I do instead of just filling in the pages of the Pokedex for every game, which for those of you who don't know, means filling in every slot in the PC in numerical order with every evolution. I currently have every Kanto except Mew, most of every Johto exept the trio dogs celebi and ho-oh, and every hoenn besides deoxys and jirachi. I'm doing this for many obvious reasons, but the biggest one is to eventually transfer them all to a Unova game, and then my Pokemon Y game. And since I have every Kalos Pokemon except the newest legends and Xiernias, I'm pretty close.
On the other hand, I'm playing my second attempt at Leaf Green Nuzlocke, and I just entered Rock Tunnel, so that's scary >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom