• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Currently Doing in the Pokémon World?

Playing through Gen III with one of my friends (he's playing Sapphire, I'm playing Ruby, then we'll switch)
So much fun! I've always wanted to play a game along with someone (so it's kinda like a competition?)
We're also going to have a battle after we finish

First post... I'm currently ripping inchlings of my hair out, Abra is no easy pokemom to obtain in the wild. As you may of guessed i'm playing pokemon red, decided to partake in my monthly retrotron, pokemon red just happened to be on the list. Curse my affiliation to physic types.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Hmmm.

Lately, I have been training an all Dark-type Team to take on the Elite Four. (I have already beaten them with a regular / mixed team). I don't know if I can really beat them with this strategy, since having all of one type puts you at a disadvantage against trainers with teams of varying types and attacks. I heard from a friend that you can get a special distinction/award from doing an all one type team. That and, I want to PROOVE THE HONOR AND POWER OF THE DARK-TYPE! Mwahahahaha! I love my sweet darklings. I might be fudging it a bit because I ultimately decided to stick my Yveltal on the team ("Lord Death" was with me on my mixed team), in lieu of my poor Liepard who was proving to be hopelessly weak in training (Sorry, Midna - at least she gets to breed pretty little Purrloins for me).

I've also been trading with the aforementioned friend. I'm more of a casual Pokemon player while he is more serious, but since he's been able to do the Pokebank and has Caught Them All save for a few of the super-rare special-event Legendaries, he's been breeding for me in order to give me rare and past-game pokemon not available in X/Y that I've wanted (such as Meowth. As an erstwhile fan of the old anime and a cat-lover, I love the Meowth-Persian line).

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Last night I restarted my Y version, so I am going to replay through the game again most likely with a shiny team from X.

Fig

The Altruist
Right now, I'm preparing to make several teams in the attempt of taking down ZD's Elite 4! With Gobi back for a while, I really need to step the pace up as I really want to be the very first person to win the entire League, but in order for me to do that, I must go back to breeding and make sure that all of the Pokemon will have to have the right nature, perfect IVs, correct abilities, etc. I believe that as much as I want to prepare myself, it will take a long time for me to set up this team and might take a month for me to finally get all of my Pokemon that I want to capitalize for my team! There's got to be a fast way to do all of this! :<

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Ever since I got the X game when it came out, I haven't been able to breed a shiny yet. I am currently aiming to break that damn streak. I am hatching eggs now. XD

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Leveling and EV training my Monotype teams. I plan to make a LC team once Smogon releases a few sets I can build from.

Hsien Ko

Thread murderer
MM for a shiny Charmander with Dragon Dance and Outrage. He'll be lovely as a Charizard when he evolves.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Right now, just Completing my National dex in Y.
Aside from that, Working on Battle Trozei.... but been more focused on Y.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I've been battling online lately, but also played through the Y quest again under the Trainer "Medusa" since I want to start battling under that trainer name. In X, I've had a blast and have truly enjoyed battling other peeps from all over the world while my # of wins climbs. I'll probably win 7 of 10 battles, and my team makes most peeps run away by pressing the POWER button. Other than that, that's what I've been doing. :cool:

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
Now that I have just about every Hidden Ability that I want at this point, I'm going through the arduous process of breeding them for IV's, natures, and any egg moves. Right now I've got Fluffy (Plus Mareep), Scruffy (Minus Electrike), Capt. America (Bulletproof Chespin), SA-X (Imposter Ditto), Momma Mammy (Thick Fat Mamoswine), Lucky Starr (Super Luck Togeiss), and Gypsie Danger (No Guard Golett). I also have Drought Ninetales, Speed Boost Scolipede, Analytic Magnezone, Magic Guard Alakazam, and Wonder Skin Venomoth, but I can't rename them cuz I got them in trades.

Ones I'm working on next are gonna be Dirt Puker (Huge Power Diggersby), Scooby Doo (Scrappy Stoutland), Mr. Popo (Telepathy Medicham), Zorro (Technician Roserade), StrawHatLuffy (Technician Breloom), Hermione (Magician Delphox), Bambi's Dad (Serene Grace Sawsbuck), Aphrodite (Cute Charm Milotic), Michael (Justified Absol), BlackSabbath (Light Metal Metagross), Nagini (Unnerve Arbok), Not Naruto (Protean Greninja), The Grimm (Harvest Trevenant), Tremors (Sheer Force Steelix), annoying af (Poison Heal Gliscor), Yakumo (Cursed Body Froslass), Hinata (Ice Body Glaceon), Mai Waifu (Telepathy Mega Gardevoir), BowsAreFlesh (Pixilate Sylveon), and I'M ON FIRE! (Flare Boost Drifblim).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom