• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Currently Doing in the Pokémon World?

Fig

The Altruist
Reading through many articles and pages so that I can make more threads to help further let the Pokemon be more involved and informed on the latest news of Pokemon. Plus it will also increase the activity in the Pokemon forums too, assuming everyone doesn't ignore it...

Fig

The Altruist
I just finished writing my very first post as a Pokemon Dungeon staff member! =O If you want to read it, you can click on this link here. Man, me as a PD staff, that's a dream come true! ^^

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
I am currently Playing Pokemon Y, and I'm making all of my Pokemon love me in Pokemon Amie, because I have discovered the wonders of affection and its benefits. And I'm going to be heading to get the last badge soon.

Fig

The Altruist
I'm currently watching Twitch Plays Pokemon Emerald! As of now, we have finally reached Petalburg City! Finally! And it only took us 6 hours and 8 minutes to get there! Also Zyxy (our cute and cuddly Torchic who's full name is zyyxyy) now Lv. 15! We're making good progress on this run! =D

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Waiting for TPP Emerald to get to the 8th gym...

h0B331AFC

Part of me wishes this was Ruby or Sapphire because then they'd have to go through this:

gym7.gif

Fig

The Altruist
So I bought Pokemon Battle Trozei, and I must say that I really enjoying the game right now! It is a lot of fun and I personally believe that it is worth the $8.65 I had in my eShop balance. I also need to make the Pokemon Battle Trozei thread and eventually, I'm going to have to write a review for it on Pokemon Dungeon's site! ^^

キラ

Yo!
Look, I haven't played a Pokemon game in years but I remember how much fun they were so I picked up Pokemon Y and I have a couple of questions about the Pokemon Eevee and Sylveon.

I originally caught an Eeeve and decided to breed it with a Snubbull to get an Eevee with a Fairy Type move so I could use it to evolve into Sylveon. But I then realized after putting both Eeeve and Subbull in the Pokemon Day-Care that I can just level up my Eevee to Level 29 and it will learn Charm, and then I can get the two affection hearts in Poke-Amie to evolve it.

I did that, but it didn't learn any new Fairy Type moves. I'm stuck with the one I got. I will learn I think one more but that's it. How can I learn the moves that I missed? Or should I just wait for this new egg to hatch and start from the bottom?

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Look, I haven't played a Pokemon game in years but I remember how much fun they were so I picked up Pokemon Y and I have a couple of questions about the Pokemon Eevee and Sylveon.

I originally caught an Eeeve and decided to breed it with a Snubbull to get an Eevee with a Fairy Type move so I could use it to evolve into Sylveon. But I then realized after putting both Eeeve and Subbull in the Pokemon Day-Care that I can just level up my Eevee to Level 29 and it will learn Charm, and then I can get the two affection hearts in Poke-Amie to evolve it.

I did that, but it didn't learn any new Fairy Type moves. I'm stuck with the one I got. I will learn I think one more but that's it. How can I learn the moves that I missed? Or should I just wait for this new egg to hatch and start from the bottom?

Either use a move tutor, or breed an IV'd Sylveon for competitive use. If you don't want to do competition, just do the Egg. It's easier.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day

Hmmm, you meany you have the Sylveon now but want to teach it other stuff? If so, give Heart Scales to the one lady in Dendemille Town, both the Move Deleter and Move Relearner are in the house north-east of the Pokémon Center there. If you want to know how to get Heart Scales in case you run out, then fish for Luvdisc off of Route 8 with the Old Rod, they have like a 50% chance of having one as a held item. Just so you know Sylveon learns Moonblast at level 37 though, so your best bet may be to teach it Dazzling Gleam for now if it's nowhere near that level.

Hsien Ko

Thread murderer
Breeding a shiny Eevee in White 2 so that it can learn some move tutor moves so that I can transfer in Pokemon X. So far I already got a Shiny Calm Eevee that it going to be a Umbereon, now I'm going for a Bold Eevee for a Sylveon or Vaporeon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom