• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Currently Doing in the Pokémon World?

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I'm at a loss. My Jolteon can't learn Hidden Power (Ice), and I don't know what move to use in it's place, so I'm trying to figure that out. Rain Dance maybe?

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
I've breeding a a Mareep to have 5 Max IVs all morning in an attempt to make my first ever competitive team. I can't even begin to count the amount of times I saw HP-Def-spA-spDef-and... who knows what speed is. I'm beginning to think this is impossible. How am I supposed to do this for the rest of my team? So frustrating!

Fig

The Altruist
I'm currently breeding my Pokemon non-stop. I'm not going to sleep at all until I finish everything that I need to become the ultimate trainer. But right now, I'm taking a small hour break and reading Pokemon articles of upcoming games and features so that I make new threads in the Pokemon section of the forums. It has been so long since I have created a thread over there and once I finally finish all my research, I will finally start creating threads once again. :P

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Going through the Kalos Pokedex to find every Pokemon in the game. I'm at Lunatone right now.

I skipped Litleo though because I could only find girls and I skipped Combee because If I saw one more male Combee I was going to stab someone.

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
Well, I was going to continue breeding a Huge Power Bunnelby with an Adamant Nature and five maxed out IVs (HP-A-D-SpD-Spd), but I miraculously got it in three hours. I expected it take take a couple of days, just like my Mareep, but I guess this means it's time for a tank of a Ferrothorn. Oh, I can feel this team's destructive power already.

#Diggersbytho #SpammmingHashtags.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Well now that I know I can get my hands on a shiny charm, I am trading pokes like wild, more than a wildcat in the nature, for sure. XD Just minutes ago I netted two shinies for a legendary. :) (I'm not too worried about getting my hands on Pokes I still don't have, once the Bank opens I will complete my X and Y pokedex and get the charm so I can hunt shinies a lot easier)

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Breeding Shinies in XY, BW(2) and grabbing TMs from Gen IV and applying them to some of my builds.
Also- I hate that Even in X and Y, DNA Splicers will work only one ONE Kyurem like in BW2. I wanted to have both Black and White Kyurem together....oh well.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I've stopped doing everything else because I want to complete the entire Y Pokedex. I'm getting there but I still have a ways to go. (if anyone else wants to do the same thing maybe we can help each other, just pm me or let me know) I am doing this for the Shiny Charm, btw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom