• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Currently Doing in the Pokémon World?

Doing many wonder trades so I can get more Pokémon in my Pokédex (Mostly the language part of it :P) and to aid in winning the first prize of the lottery. I'm wonder trading Shellos so just ask away if you want one.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Fixing my brother's *horrid* party. All the Pokémon are good, but there is no balance. And who lets thier level 68 Swampert know Tackle?

I'm breeding digletts for the GTS in X and evolving some pokemon before I head off to the last gym. :) With this pokedex being every pokedex I thought I'd give myself the best options for my elite 4 team by seeing what all I can get! So far my battle team consists of old favorites and some new choices: Blaziken, Greninja, Raichu, Pideot, Scraggy's evolution and Ivysaur. I'm leveling up my Gengar and Evees to see how they turn out. So far all I'm missing is Umbreon.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
I caught Moltres in an Ultra Ball just earlier, will be giving it to my one friend though, as I have no need for it. Currently I'm not doing much though, just got challenged to a battle by a random passer-by Trainer whom eventually forfeited the match, all I can really say is whatever to that.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Breeding and evolving Pokemon to complete the Pokedex. I nearly have all the Pokemon from the new region, just have to trade Swirlix and Spritzee.

Garo

Boy Wonder
Standing at the entrance to Victory Road, waiting to find the time to make my way through it and the Elite Four so I can finally finish the game and get to the postgame fun.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I'm wonder trading and trying to see if I happen to get a Chespin and a Bulbasuar. :P

This might take a while...

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I've finished my Pokemon X adventure twice already. (I reset the game after my first playthrough because I did not like the name I chose) Anyway, currently battling lots of noobs in the Battle Spot, and also hunting for a shiny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom