• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What are you always running out of?

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Inspiration.

Some days I’ll have so much of inspiration as I’ll write and draw a lot, but most days I’ll have a short burst, then if I spend too much time on something it’ll run out, and whatever I’m drawing/writing might never get finished

I’m glad I have a lot of patience, and it takes a very long time before I run out. And if it actually runs out, I’m usually not angry, just frustrated. I don’t think I’ve ever gotten angry on here except for once, and that was because someone said they hurt animals on purpose, and I was a mix of sad/angry/disgusted. It didn’t feel good at all. That was the one time I’ve yelled at someone in pure anger.

Time.

I also run out of time a lot, beucase I usually get an idea right before I have to go to sleep, and I just don’t have enough time to do it, and then I forget in the morning, and then I remember at night and say I’ll do it tomorrow, but I forget, and it goes on for a few days lol

I’ll remember it after a few days and get it done though

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
Things to do. I can only play video games or go online for so long, I just want to go out and do something.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Like Ninja, ketchup. Whenever I get fries or something that I want to dip in ketchup sometimes I misjudge how much I'll really need. A bottle will probably only last a week or two between me amd my two roomates, haha. I've at least gotten somewhat better on being conservative with it though.

My pitcher of tea always seems to be empty. I often feel like Jack Sparrow peering into his empty rum bottle.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom