• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Afraid Of?

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
I think that it's impossible to be not scared of something. If you don't have a fear, you might not know what it is.
New estimate of Venom Drop. I'd say maybe 50 feet. Or more.

Last edited:

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
I guess it's time for a new post here. Here goes...

After a few things that have happened in the last days, I am completely sure that I have a fear of saying the wrong thing when talking to anybody. With "the wrong thing" I mean anything that could come off as weird, offensive or excessive. I'm the kind of person that doesn't hold things in, so it's a struggle against my instincts in many ways. That's a reason I sometimes cut off conversations suddenly.

I am terribly afraid of spiders. I can't stand them even if they're smaller than a dime. I freak out if I see a spider, and my sister has to kill it(My sister is 11 years old.).

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm afraid of this girl not being my friend anymore and I'm also kinda shy about talking directly to her. I really do like her, I consider her as my little sister, so I'm afraid of her not being my friend. I don't know if that is a fear though.

Other fears I have is of microorganisms, like parasites and other small viral things. The thought of them being on me, especially at night...I don't know what to say.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I...don't really know. I used to have a major phobia of wasps and bees, until one of them stung me a few years ago, and I wised up. Since them I've been tracking them down all over our property, smashing them with an old metal bat when I come across them, or use the water hose for a full nest.

As for a fear I have now, I suppose it'd be not knowing where I am. I sometimes wake up having to remember I'm still in my room, but that's only because I haven't overcome my drowsiness.

Hm, let's see.
Stormy weather; this stems back to my childhood. Black clouds, thundersyorms, I'm terrified of them. In turn, I'm terrified of hurricanes, earthquakes, the end of the world, etc.
Terrorism; I'm terrified of being on a plane and a terrorist takes control. I'm also scared of the plane crashing after watching Lost.
Public Speaking; no explanation needed.

I am terrified of Clouds.
The way they hang in the sky all ominously and deadly looking.. I can't stand it.
People think I walk with my head down because I have a low self-esteem, but it's actually because I want to avoid looking at the sky as much as possible.

prince rallis

I'm a huge metal fan.
there are some fears i had and have but ill start with fears i have 1:im afraid of height 2:i am afraid of spiders probaly because i was bitten by a spider when i was young:S 3:im claustrophobic 4:im afraid of skulltullas it started when i was playing mm i was at the bombers secret passege to the observatory i went left instead of forward and the skulltullas came down by suprise and freaked me out 5:im afraid of deep water i was about the age of 9 and i fell into the deep end but some lady i didnt know saved me:D that also gave me fear from under water levels in super mario sunshine and galaxy.now that im done with fears i have now ill tell you fears i used to have 1:zant from tp 2:look at 5 before the:D.well thats it i hope it didnt bore you lol:lol:

@ above READ THIS BEFORE READING THE ABOVE i meant look at 5 AFTER :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom